Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Forum.

34 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the reason for the lack of social life on RC?

    • Members just finished yr12 and are currently at schoolies?
      8%
      2
    • People just think of their corolla as a 'car' now and not a way of life?
      12%
      3
    • Better things to do?
      8%
      2
    • Got another vehicle make and now socialise on those forums??
      8%
      2
    • JiP is gone?
      64%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Don't vote till you read.

 

I have noticed over the past week or 2 that it is as though this forum is dead, when I say dead I don't mean no members, I mean people coming on to use the tech or for sale section and that is it, where has all the club spirit where people used to socialise? even last few b'day threads I have posted go un-replied. I am actually looking forward to the xmas period in the hope we get more members that will be more active.

 

Dunno about anyone else but I am on here everyday for numerous hours, this place has become a part of me.

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 74
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • +1   Having used the search function a number of times to find info on here it is frustrating to find several threads on the same issue which all have such varying information in them.   Maybe on

Everyone vote the last one!! :laff:

 

If you think this is dead, try playing Counterstrike Gungame! I've filled in the odd hour every evening for the last couple of years killing people, and its just completely died in the last few months. 6 various servers are completely empty.

 

It all comes and goes... you've just discovered your life is a fad!

Sorry Trev :P

 

I've notcied it is a fair bit quieter in here lately.

 

Personally, I'm spending more time enjoying the car that, without this forum, Would have never been built. Either that, or sleeping :D

Sorry Trev, had to vote the last one seeing as we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things ;)

 

In all honesty, i still browse on here, but I've also bought another car, still a Toyota though, but not a Corolla.

 

The only reason I'm really still here is because of the friends I've made and because I'm helping out the KE2x owners with dash pads and selling off the rest of my car parts etc.

 

I'll be back more often when the right KE30 sedan pops up to drop my 5K into so the g/f has something to drive :)

rofl 7 votes for the last option.

 

personally i belive there isnt many noobs on here in the last couple of weeks. so i can't offer my expert advice!

don't worry Ev, school holidays coming up. You'll be on here 24/7 ;)

I'm always on (on enough to get sick of trevs name when i click "new content" LOL)

 

i also blame internet porn!

I like reading the rides threads but I'm over reading about drift pigs and "JDM" ke70's that have cut coon springs so i skip a lot threads.

 

Don't worry Trev, i still like you.

Edited by AE70

  • Author
Sorry Trev, had to vote the last one seeing as we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things ;)

 

We don't?

 

1st I knew of it, PM me with any problems.

 

The rest of you are c**ts :lolcry:

 

j/k

I used to come on every day but for some reason its a bit boring now its all the same posts that people have just added replies too

 

or ke70 driftaz

 

or silly questions that have been answered 1000 times mostly about ke70's

 

no offense to ke70's or their drivers. :happy:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.