Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hah, you even kept the lean! That's so much awesome. :)

  • Replies 98
  • Views 356.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is one sweet engine mate :dance: wish i could get a real k twin cam :glare:   Here are some pics i found of the real K twin cam :lolcry:       Check them out for headers :blinks:

  • filfrederick
    filfrederick

    each piston would need different relief locations, because the bore spacing on the head is different to the block. also if i did it again i would weld the sides of the combustion chambers and re-shape

  • LittleRedSpirit
    LittleRedSpirit

    Sick find. I love Australia.  Shirtless guys in the dark with a torch working on one of a kind engineering projects in the backyard.  I feel pride.

Posted Images

Wonder how that conversion would go in PRC rallying. From memory, you have to run the standard block but no idea on whether the head has to be stock.....

 

No offence, that motor needs to be in a KE10 or KE20......

Wonder how that conversion would go in PRC rallying. From memory, you have to run the standard block but no idea on whether the head has to be stock.....

 

No offence, that motor needs to be in a KE10 or KE20......

 

 

No good Col, for a variety of reasons that I can't tell you exactly, as I'm at work and can't be arsed trawling through the CAMS manual.

 

I gotta say that was my first thought as well.

if that was the case then the value of the engine would significantly go up

8D Mean build . Thats a lot of boring, did you resleeve cylinders ?

haha yeah that rob weirdo follows me around all the time, i think he wants to pash me. he is a bit like that.

here is some more pics.

and i will get some decent footage when i get a chance.

 

Yes he is weird like that, haha. I think after you made this engine he would want to pash you!

  • Author

8D Mean build . Thats a lot of boring, did you resleeve cylinders ?

 

No, I sonic tested the block before I started and just moved each bore around by a few mm just to get them in the middle of the casting so there was even wall thickness. I couldnt have bored them out as much as I did without relocating the bores.

Wow! This is cool! :yes:

 

Power figures?

 

Josh :cool:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

my new cams should arrive next week!

294 8mm lift its going to be peaky.

think i will head up to lakeside sunday to watch the open wheelers sunday, apparantly there is a 130hp 3k powered one.

Are you taking this up there? i was thinking of having a look at said racing myself, will keep an eye out for you....

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

the rolla is almost ready for sunday! cams in and tuned enough.

wasn't able to finish my wheels so i will rolling on sportmax

see you all there

come and say gday

phil

dude get this in a ke20 asap that poor motor needs less weight so it can really get up and go

like don't get me wrong I'm sure it pushes that ke70 quite well but imagine less weight get to use more of that power/torque

I'm taking a leisurely drive on Sunday. I think i'll be taking a camera.

  • 6 months later...

HOLY S**T. Speechless. Perfection.

the rolla is almost ready for sunday! cams in and tuned enough.

wasn't able to finish my wheels so i will rolling on sportmax

see you all there

come and say gday

phil

 

how did you go, updates?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.