Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eoi - Road Trip To Qld And Everything Between

Your choice 5 members have voted

  1. 1. choice 1 / 2 or 3 (page 6)

    • choice 1
      25%
    • choice 2
      0%
      0
    • choice 3
      75%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 71.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gday,   Just to advise you that EOI's/offers are not permitted on these forums.   Please state a price, or your thread may be subject to closure or deletion.   Regards,   Rollaclub Mods.   :

  • "whip noise"

Posted Images

Bugger the coconut...with banana prices down here at around $15 a kilogram, I'll settle for a bunch! :laff:

 

This, however crazy, sounds like an epic journey! Anyone interested in going part-ways in a Toyota to drive there, donate to 7shades & fly home? (odds are the car will be so shagged it wont make it back)

 

P.S Evan, you just want to argue with Trev face to face don't you? :P

Edited by carbonboy

Bugger the coconut...with banana prices down here at around $15 a kilogram, I'll settle for a bunch! :laff:

 

This, however crazy, sounds like an epic journey! Anyone interested in going part-ways in a Toyota to drive there, donate to 7shades & fly home? (odds are the car will be so shagged it wont make it back)

 

P.S Evan, you just want to argue with Trev face to face don't you? :P

 

FREE NANA'S FOR EVERYONE

 

But really, if anyone's brave enough to make the whole trip, I have plenty of space to crash.

I have second home on a property up in the hills, next to a lake. Plenty of room there (and a ski boat :P )

 

 

I'll set up a Thunderdome for Evan and Trev.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRAiUPdRjk

Awesome.

 

I'll tag along for the last bit of the journey, say from Gordonvale to Cairns. :wink:

ill take your 4k head gasket and raise you a 7M.

 

If ya'll in brisbane for long, ill put on my social hat and say G'day !

 

T'

Holy crap... That was 4 years, two girlfriends and 8 Corollas ago.

Goes to show just how good my elephant of a memory is

:lolcry:

ill take your 4k head gasket and raise you a 7M.

 

If ya'll in brisbane for long, ill put on my social hat and say G'day !

 

T'

 

Funny you should mention 4k...I was thinking of a KE70 :P I've got some family I'd drop into Brissy to visit so I'd be around. Gotta find social hat though... :wink:

 

The two to three weeks is prob not a go for me, work will be flat out. :( However we (Victorians) do get a nice long weeknd at the start of November?

 

I'm also about financial sense/restrictions as well, so thinking of tent/camping grounds rather than motels etc. I like camping anyways so works for me :yes:

 

Edit: Am not hijacking, just throwing out ideas! :)

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

thats what we plan on doing, plan our journey so we can book camp sites in a couple differnt places. (NOT KEEN IN SLEEP IN THE CAR!

 

 

i reckon the 4k would make it cause its more simpler than the 5m. seeda is more comfy and spaceious but more electronic therefore mo money mo problems . rolla is more LOUD and annoying on long distances.

 

should be a epic journey!

 

edit - drive all day. camp/drink bonfire at night! the epic GOR cruise for real men :P

Edited by Evan G

If any of you crackers actually make it THIS far north without dying or (further) destroying your cars, I'll give you a coconut.

 

 

Especially going the inland route from Roma. There is.... NOTHING... Out there.

 

 

Done the inland route once before and your right "There is.... NOTHING... Out there."

 

I wish you well in your road trip

 

drive all day. camp/drink, eat bacon, bonfire at night! the epic GOR cruise for real men :P

Fixed for you.

Also, I've got the fire covered :jamie:

 

On a slightly serious note, the camping idea appeals, but I have to question the reasoning behind going the inland route?

And given the distance, I'm assuming a 3 day run to be easy on the poor old cars? Or are we trying for a new record and allowing the extra two and a half weeks to ship in spare parts for whichever car(s) are broken on the side of the highway? :P

:hmm: Sept - Nov

There'll be the possibility of a camping trip with some of the SE QLD crew around then.

And given the distance, I'm assuming a 3 day run to be easy on the poor old cars? Or are we trying for a new record and allowing the extra two and a half weeks to ship in spare parts for whichever car(s) are broken on the side of the highway? :P

LOL'd pretty hard at this!

 

Good to see our trip has attention :P

Could be a fun trip. I trekked up over easter in a mates GT Falcon for the nats in Brissy. There were quite a few nice roads along the way.

I'd say spares will be a must.

P.S Evan, you just want to argue with Trev face to face don't you? :P

 

BRB guys, off to buy a cheap laser keyboard to have a keyboard warrior fight :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.