Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

I'm a really skinny dude, but 5kgs of protein powder+jack3d is changing that rather quickly.

 

Now I have pecks, haha good my life is exciting

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

I'm a really skinny dude, but 5kgs of protein powder+jack3d is changing that rather quickly.

 

Now I have pecks, haha good my life is exciting

 

Replace protein powder with beer

 

and pecs with man boobs.

 

:y:

I'm a really skinny dude, but 5kgs of protein powder+jack3d is changing that rather quickly.

 

Now I have pecks, haha good my life is exciting

 

Protein overload will lead to pimples on your back and skin all oily

I'm a really skinny dude, but 5kgs of protein powder+jack3d is changing that rather quickly.

 

Now I have pecks, haha good my life is exciting

 

whut.

 

wmmh asian gurlz

WMMH: It's a knockout is back!!!!!!!!!

WMMH: It's a knockout is back!!!!!!!!!

 

If I only had a digital TV (& actually watched TV :blinks:) I'd be so stoked! LOVED that show, hope it doesn't flop like the remake of Gladiators did. :( We also need Who Dares Wins back...well, maybe just Tania Zaetta. :D

one of my most memorable TV shows was "the mole", though i suspect i will hate it these days.

 

they also need to bring back Stargate SG1.

 

none of this universe crap.

 

Oniel, teal'c, daniel jackson, samantha carter.

 

bring them back, and make episodes pretty much the same as seasons 1 to 7, don't rehash it, just follow the same recipe. Then i might watch TV again.

 

i know what I'm doing this weekend....*goes and digs out Sg1 dvds*

 

JAFFA..KREE!

they also need to bring back Stargate SG1.

 

none of this universe crap.

 

Oniel, teal'c, daniel jackson, samantha carter.

 

bring them back, and make episodes pretty much the same as seasons 1 to 7, don't rehash it, just follow the same recipe. Then i might watch TV again.

 

:yes: :yes: :yes:

 

I know what I'm gona be doing...re-watching seasons 1-3 of Macgyver! :D

WMMH today :Putting fresh rego on the wagon, Whilst I'm at work...... Sitting on the shitter. WINNING! :dance:

i could never get into mcgyver....

 

watched a few eps, but yeah not really the biggest fan.

 

'sliders though'.....now what was awesome.

 

I could at the time, but with smartphones and technology seems alot easier to get out of trouble, other than duck tape and a paper clip and the feathered mullet, RDA is still the man

'sliders though'.....now what was awesome.

 

Ooh yeah, kept seeing Jerry O'Connell pop up in shows/movies & always thought, "hey, that's the dude from Sliders".

 

WMMH today :Putting fresh rego on the wagon, Whilst I'm at work...... Sitting on the shitter. WINNING! :dance:

 

Ahh...technology win! :yes:

 

other than duck tape and a paper clip and the feathered mullet

 

Quack...duct tape. :)

I'm a really skinny dude, but 5kgs of protein powder+jack3d is changing that rather quickly.

 

Now I have pecks, haha good my life is exciting

 

Protein overload will lead to pimples on your back and skin all oily

 

 

jack3d. i grew more in the last 6 months than i did the last 2 years!

 

i get some acne on my back. pretty sure its from the jack3d oh well. light weight!

WMMH: Dropping the Paj off to be dyno tuned.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.