Support Cop Bait

BUZ440

Hi all,

I am a man of few words and although representation of the humble Corolla does not phase me at times,

in this instance, one moment has,

A humble member namely: blzbub666, who might I add is a donor to this forum, i would recommend that we look into this, i shall myself,

Goes by the name of Reed, I have met this fella, being a fellow Kiwi also,

This member has like any enthusiast joined a forum, followed by many car enthusiasts in the Brisbane car scene, is subject to harsh criticism for his pride and joy,

I know that this has been brought up previously by this member in another thread, but the comments from the car scene is not favourable,

I propose that many people join this forum and support 'copbait' as these supposedly enthusiast seem to forget one of the fastests street cars is in fact a Corolla,

I'm not asking for defence, but support as i have done in recent post, keep this topic high and mighty so that these members know there is a strong contingent amongst us, i have shown what a Corolla can do on most Thursday night also, smoking half these members

This post is a lengthy one, and might not phase you, i myself might get shafted and banned, but has bugged me for the last couple of days

link here: http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=743365&pid=1287530434&st=25entry1287530434

Take this post any way you wish,

Kia Kaha bro

Members dont see this ad

Ha cheers Carlos but in all honesty I'd.rather just delete my account and thread off that site.

Already changed my email cos I.was.sick of.the update emails.I.was getting from that thread.

I liked getting bagged for the so-cal stencil though.

I typed in car door stencil into google images, it looked cool with the piston, I was bored, I had no idea what it was :laff:

Edited by blzbub666

i don't see the problem really?

you posted it up on a public forum, a forum known to contain people who...shall we say....like to voice their oppinion.

its like the guy said, you post you car up to see what people think about it, some people might not like, some do.

if you post photos of you car on forums you have to put up with the idiots. also i don't think it helped the way you reacated to them....

Yep. boostlosing is the joke of the car world.

And as above, if there was no response to the initial comment then thats where it would have stayed, now you've got the usual fools on the bandwagon.

I think the biggest problem is that people rarely build their own cars, so they have no respect for the work and effort that goes into them,

I do agree with you on that one Dave and Matty, I mean I get chopped up for my car, haha

I was more referring if you are a member on their, just a supportive comment,

You can't please them all I know

people rarely build their own cars

That doesn't include going to Supercheap and buying some stuff you bolt on, like rims or Kings springs...

People build cars when they take a part from some other car and modify it to fit, or make it from scratch... like a Watts linkage.

Some of the forums are more 'social' than informative, Toymods & Ae86dc spring to mind. I have trouble understanding what they write....

My only opinion is if everyone had the same thought on cars then there wouldn't be many different cars around and you have to take bad comments with the good. If you want love for your corolla stay on here or 86 or toymods. People that like toyotas.

I think it is good if you can take it on board rather than just firing up because there's lots of keyboard warriors yet I bet none of them had the balls to come up at AJD and say I hate your car.

LOL.

What is this, a big game of queen of the schoolyard?

Harden up.

You open yourself up to harsh critiscism by posting there.

Take your ball and go home would be the best option right now, as you will never get anything worthwhile out of that site, from the outside looking in it seems you went there to get an ego brush about your awesome car, and didn't get what you were expecting. Walk away.

rollaclub has gotta the be one of the most id like to say respectable forums out there...

most of the others out there are just full of to proud wankdogs, that get there jollies off by buying the same cars and building them exactly the same way as each other

blzbub and i id like to think have the same taste, we love to be different

when i wrote off my rolla i bought a holden commonwhore vn manual, i hated the fact that what i bought was such a popular p plater car.. I'm a p plater my self

so i locked the diff, chuckd a pair off roof racks on, mud flaps, and hubcaps all round, stuck louvers on the back window and a weather sheild..

i think I'm guna post pics of my car on that forum just to piss them off hardcore muahahhaha :cool:

Ha cheers Carlos but in all honesty I'd.rather just delete my account and thread off that site.

...Take your ball and go home would be the best option right now, as you will never get anything worthwhile out of that site... Walk away.

Just do it. Clearly it's not gonna work for you in any capacity, might as well leave it and drift back into anonimity.

Next point though (there's always a next point) can we please avoid making this thread a bag-other-forum thread? I don't like it and never have, and I'm sure most people here are the same, but let their actions speak for themselves. Slagging them off just brings our forum down to their level.

I'd say stay and just troll. But Seriously, it's boostcruising. Just walk away and don't give them the satisfaction of giving you some half arsed payout.

Btw, Notice how most of their payouts are about the dick and blowing guys? Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?