July 5, 201214 yr comment_613821 Turned up to the ATM of talent, and was told he had insufficient funds. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_613826 Ok so this is what happened: He went for a big entry into turn 3 from about 100m's out doing about 140km/h. Big flick to under-steer, hit the wall, got air born and did a 360 and landed about 15-20m's down the track. I want to see a video! Report
July 6, 201214 yr comment_613848 II'm just questioning if thats the driver... or his boyfriend leaning in the window with the homo-style clothing? She farked mayte! Report
July 6, 201214 yr comment_613891 I shouldn't have read the last half a page, courtesy of a chest infection the laughing fit I went into nearly made me choke. :2thumbs: Report
July 6, 201214 yr comment_613922 Been purchasing parts for months to build this white ke10, and it's remained stock until most of my parts have turned up. But today a fcking up alternator and an unenjoyable cruise has given me the shits enough to finally get into it. So basically i have a few more things to order and get and then rip basically all the suspension, diff, engine trans etc out and build into a new car. Pretty keen if i'm honest! Report
July 9, 201214 yr comment_614332 II'm just questioning if thats the driver... or his boyfriend leaning in the window with the homo-style clothing? She farked mayte! No that is what drifting has evolved into these days, hip looking boys with Justin Beiber haircuts, tight jeans, ear expander and topping it all off with a flat brim and occasionally a can of monster. Report
July 9, 201214 yr comment_614338 I drink Monster but I'm no hip looking boy with a Justin Bieber haircut, tight jeans, an ear expander and don't top it all of with a flat brim. Normal people like drifting/motorsport too... I know what you're saying though. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now