Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Parts

Featured Replies

Ah man if only I had the cash I woul love a te71. On another note I have a pair of brand new in the box xe7x series fender mirrors that I'm in need of selling. Pm me if your interested need gone by Friday if possible as I need funds for Philip island

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 415.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, i've just bought an ae93 gti

 

its a bit shabby so if you've got any parts for one let me know!

 

mainly need a speedo cable, a rear bumper and the trim for the inside of the hatch (including the wiper motor)

 

does anyone also know how much it would be to re-trim the stock seats?

 

Thanks, Tom

  • 2 weeks later...

Chasing a passenger side front indicator for a KE70/AE71 if anyone has one.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

After an early grille from a KE30, and hopefully a headlight setup (brackets etc). If just the grille, does anybody know what dimensions the stock circle lights are? (I have seen some circle aftermarket lights on EBay I might use - 90mm ones for memory, if they'll fit)

Hey guys,

does anybody know what dimensions the stock circle lights are? (I have seen some circle aftermarket lights on EBay I might use - 90mm ones for memory, if they'll fit)

 

Pretty sure they're about 7 inches across, so about 175-180mm give or take

I'm after a t18 tailshaft or something that will bolt in my ae71 with t series diff

the sooner the better waiting for the dear old borgy to jump out and bite me in the arse

  • 2 weeks later...

After 4K piston, flat top good condition.

damon 550 - i may have tailshaft to suit. got it with one of my t-50's ....

 

how many spline you need ? i will check it out tonight... not after much

ANYONE got a ke70 steering rack lying about ?

 

or is there one from another car to upgrade too./.. mind has a heap of play so wanna get one to rebuild out of the car.

 

cheers

nichy

i only googled it but sounds like i need 22 spline if you have one that would be awesome

might even get it if it isnt 22 spline just make one up myself.

where are you located or where can i pick the tailshaft up from?

Edited by Damon550

hey mate.... I'm in mobray area if not at work. if at work I'm in town at bmw.

 

0417264514 chuck us a text ... will be about all weekend

also you wold owe me a ride in the 4aqe. still have not been in one lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.