Stolen Ke55

JDM55

last nite my daily orange ke55 1981 was stolen outside my work in mitcham ,

,very angry , has left me with no transport at all,

not that the car was worth anything and only lost a few bit of clothes, and shoes,

but the fact that i need something to get to work and now i can't get to the hospital ,which is a 1 hour car

journy every few weeks , so I'm very pissed and left to walk,

the right hand passenger door was severly dented ,and the rear bar was bent and hanging down a bit,

also the filler panel in front of the front bumper is primer colour

the was heaps of rust in the quater wheel arches

any sightings please let me know,

ill be watching the for sale sections and the car has been reported stolen to the police ,

so watch out you thieving bastards

Members dont see this ad

::sigh:: I think I'll put some thought into some sort of simple anti-theft system, this is all too common.

Hope you get it back!

thanks ,i hope so to! i need it,and

i would if i were you, the car i HAD wasnt exactly looking like a nice car , it was pretty much stuft and i wouldnt have thought thieves

would bother with such a piece of ass, aparently they do , how ever the up side its inspired me to go over the top in security on my build

car, 10 kill switches 2 alarms,and several unspoken devices should help ,

Edited by JDM55

1 alarm should do the trick(a really good one that is).

I'd get a Viper with mercury and microwave sensors. That way it goes of when it's lifted or someone sticks there hand in. Biggest tip is get it professionally "black wired" in, with three point imobilser(ecu, fuel pumps and ignition). But don't forget if they want it bad enough you'll just need a Rottweiler alarm system!!!

Yeah those black wired systems are easy enough to get in so unless you redo your entire loom you can still rewire them to start the car, the ls400 I bought had one and I ripped it out because i was driving it short distances through the workshop and it kept locking the doors and that was on a modern car.

Also started the T18 with a wire once :)

Sorry to hear mate that really sucks!!! Hope you find the car and even catch the filthy mongrels

First thing i did to my car before i did anything was install an alarm/ immobiliser with shock sensors

My car also sleeps in a locked garage, behind 2 big bitey border collies, behind a pair of locked gates and behind another two parked cars

Me takes no chances......but I still worry :blinks:

I got mine stolen from mt.waverly last, week cops said young punks in area stealing camry's and corolla's. I'll be sure to keep my eye out for it and if i see it i'll give'em a floggin for you. Also i found mine myself had run out of petrol lucky it only had 10literes in it.

Edited by CorollaFan

unfortuantely i think society has become too complaicent with hearing car alarms...they go off so often that unless someone sees the alarm going off while someone is frantically rummaging around in the car...they probably arent going to do anything.

nothing like a nice chunky steering lock to deter theives.

hope you get your car back mate, in usable condition. like you say, not really the cost of the car, but its the convenience and annoyance that is the real cost.

I got mine stolen from mt.waverly last, week cops said young punks in area stealing camry's and corolla's. I'll be sure to keep my eye out for it and if i see it i'll give'em a floggin for you. Also i found mine myself had run out of petrol lucky it only had 10literes in it.

dam ! lucky you were able to get it back, ive looked about and theres no sign,dirty bastards ,still it mite show up some where

unfortuantely i think society has become too complaicent with hearing car alarms...they go off so often that unless someone sees the alarm going off while someone is frantically rummaging around in the car...they probably arent going to do anything.

nothing like a nice chunky steering lock to deter theives.

hope you get your car back mate, in usable condition. like you say, not really the cost of the car, but its the convenience and annoyance that is the real cost.

i agree, an alarm would just be a basic help, as you say ,you hear them go off every day and think nothing of it due to be a regular thing, I'm thinking more along the lines of removable steering wheel and various brake locking devices ,more mechanical than wiring side of things , tho thats not to say several kill switches in certain places will also help,

lol rottweiler alarm ive got one of them, leave the keys in it no worries, theifing ʇ~~ɔs its been happening more than usual lately..

in my opinion i reckon nothing can beat a good simple gps tracking device planted in the car

two birds with one stone

you find your car in the action and can personally "greet" the thieves if you know what i mean ;)