Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Air box 99% done. Debating wether or not to make a "cold air" induction system.

 

2012-07-19_16-43-38_312.jpg

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

RA65 GT-T(GT-S can't remember no difference in struts/brakes) With HSD coilover kit, 8kg springs and SW20 rear KYB Excel G's.

 

Be keen for your opinion on them once you've had a chance to drive it. I've been looking into a similiar combo for my ra65 for a while now

  • Author

Got a louvre stoked! I'm very happy with how the rear looks now. Just needs an exhaust....

2012-07-20_09-56-48_19.jpg

 

Only problem is it hasn't got clips. Anyone have any or know something I can use to hold it on?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

ha you've got a louvre without clips, ive got clips on my rear window without a louvre...

ha you've got a louvre without clips, ive got clips on my rear window without a louvre...

 

So post them? ;) haha.

 

Dang those Enkeis look good.

I'm still cleaning my new 4a lol..but atleaat all my drive line and hydraulic clutch setups already done so iv got that over you atleast haha

  • Author

You started with a 4AC hey so you got it a bit easier.

 

Part of the engine loom is looped under the engine mount...

So I'll have to lift the motor a bit and unhook it. The problem is I can't get the engine crane until the coilovers are done.

Let the hassling begin!

 

Also I've pretty much got the wiring sus'd. So it really should take too much longer now, depending on parts.

I started with a 4k I just did the 4ac conversion to fill in time till my new 4ag is ready :)

So how did you mate the two halves of the tailshaft?

And what tailshafts did you start with? I've got an S series tailshaft that has had the rear half converted (cut and shut) to T series, and I've also got a standard auto KE70 tailshaft.

I guess I just need to know if they are the same spline where the tailshafts split at the centre bearing.

 

BTW I very much agree with Will, Enkei mesh is dope.

  • Author

I started with T50 to T series and K40 to Borgy.

Their is just a single bolt holding them together (near the uni-joint). I recommend getting a shifting spanner of correct size as thread is long and their is barely any room (Took my like 30mins to undo the bastard)

Then the just pull apart then just switch the rear halves round and do the opposite.

 

I have no idea of splines and etc. I got full spare K40-borgy shaft so hit me up if want that.

 

Yeah I'm very happy with the Enkei's.

If the auto rear half doesn't fit up to the T50 front half I'll let you know and I might need buy that K40-Borgwarner off you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.