May 18, 201214 yr comment_604607 An associate about 25 years ago found a hire car mob in Cairns renting a bunch of these things out to tourists. He showed me a photo he took at the time of a 25 soft top, and I think that this is probably one of them. Topless Car Rentals. They only disappeared a few years ago.... Until then they had a bizarre assortment of ancient roofless shitheaps.... Mitsu Colts, Miras, those ʞ©$ɟugly import Celicas.... Oh and of course mokes. No multi-fatality rental car accident is complete without at least one moke. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604609 i reckon they look cool as. especailly that ke10. but damn id want a roll bar of some kind. i wonder if the chassis has been strengthened at all to compensate for the roof removal. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604610 just what I was thinking otherwise its going to be one wobble ride especially in something 30+ years old. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604618 Our umm....off road convertable, hey Zowie haha. Edited May 18, 201214 yr by ae824ate Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604770 A mate of mine has a topless colt. It's wicked. Purple! Picsorban :D Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604780 Too much hate. Could actually look good.. Did a real rough quick chop along the body line.. You get the idea. Roadster FTW. Also got bored and quickly did a ke10 ute :P Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604816 Wish I had pics of my yellow convertible Skoda with purple flames. That thing was epic dodgy. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604822 Too much hate. Could actually look good.. Did a real rough quick chop along the body line.. You get the idea. Roadster FTW. Also got bored and quickly did a ke10 ute :P I wish Toyota made KE utes they would have been some cool little things. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604829 Publica utes. Wicked. Close enough as well. Don't have pics of the colt, havent seen him in a fair while. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604844 Have been waiting for a certain Trueno owning forum member to comment about the convertible he owned, and I don't mean the Yank effort..... I think it went to the great playhouse in the sky? Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604866 I believe the KE10 Ute will never see reality, I don't think anyone would chop up such a rare car...........I'm confident that a few people would start getting rather vocal :rant: Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604871 I believe the KE10 Ute will never see reality, I don't think anyone would chop up such a rare car...........I'm confident that a few people would start getting rather vocal :rant: KE10 front on a Publica ute. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604894 I'm also going to point out that the tyres on that ke20 are ridiculously small. Report
May 20, 201214 yr comment_605018 Have been waiting for a certain Trueno owning forum member to comment about the convertible he owned, and I don't mean the Yank effort..... I think it went to the great playhouse in the sky? still owns :D i'm not too keen to pass judgement on an open forum. it's sad to see the haters so vocal. What's done cannot be undone, many things that were done at the time were "a good idea at the time..." I think the ke20 cabrio has slightly better lines than the 25 cabrio, and i'd love to have mine on the road. bloody rust. :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now