Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Roof!

Featured Replies

An associate about 25 years ago found a hire car mob in Cairns renting a bunch of these things out to tourists.

 

He showed me a photo he took at the time of a 25 soft top, and I think that this is probably one of them.

 

Topless Car Rentals.

 

They only disappeared a few years ago.... Until then they had a bizarre assortment of ancient roofless shitheaps.... Mitsu Colts, Miras, those ʞ©$ɟugly import Celicas.... Oh and of course mokes. No multi-fatality rental car accident is complete without at least one moke.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

just what I was thinking otherwise its going to be one wobble ride especially in something 30+ years old.

Our umm....off road convertable, hey Zowie haha.

post-5959-0-64298000-1337314845_thumb.jpg

post-5959-0-26062900-1337314868_thumb.jpg

Edited by ae824ate

Too much hate. Could actually look good.. Did a real rough quick chop along the body line.. You get the idea. Roadster FTW.

 

25Vert.jpg

 

Also got bored and quickly did a ke10 ute :P

 

o-matic3.jpg

Too much hate. Could actually look good.. Did a real rough quick chop along the body line.. You get the idea. Roadster FTW.

 

25Vert.jpg

 

Also got bored and quickly did a ke10 ute :P

 

o-matic3.jpg

 

I wish Toyota made KE utes they would have been some cool little things.

I believe the KE10 Ute will never see reality, I don't think anyone would chop up such a rare car...........I'm confident that a few people would start getting rather vocal :rant:

I believe the KE10 Ute will never see reality, I don't think anyone would chop up such a rare car...........I'm confident that a few people would start getting rather vocal :rant:

 

KE10 front on a Publica ute.

 

post-9612-0-56635000-1337436455_thumb.jpg

post-9612-0-73227700-1337436426_thumb.jpg

Have been waiting for a certain Trueno owning forum member to comment about the convertible he owned, and I don't mean the Yank effort.....

 

I think it went to the great playhouse in the sky?

 

still owns :D

 

i'm not too keen to pass judgement on an open forum.

 

it's sad to see the haters so vocal. What's done cannot be undone, many things that were done at the time were "a good idea at the time..."

 

I think the ke20 cabrio has slightly better lines than the 25 cabrio, and i'd love to have mine on the road. bloody rust. :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.