Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Another in hawthorn - Good to see. Welcome

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 572
  • Views 264.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

hay guys names sam, SE suberbs recently moved here from good ol NZ where i had a ke36 wagon with 3t turb. trying to find myself a ke20/ke30 locally to build up as a project...the cheaper the better as its going to get full overhaul and conversion anyway so if you guys know of any ........... :S

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,I'm Adam from North Melbourne i drive a 1978 ke35 and have 1971 ke25 back home in kiwiland stored and waiting for my return.I'm always doing somthing on my ke35 and keen to see what other rolla heads are up to!

post-9701-1257921313_thumb.jpg

post-9701-1257921360_thumb.jpg

post-9701-1257921443_thumb.jpg

post-9701-1257921545_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...

Greets all,

Names Allen, from the south east suburbs or melbourne, springvale to be more precise, been a member for a couple of weeks now and i only found this thread. Got myself a 1975 ke35, my first rolla! absolutely love it, but its stil; unrego'd for the time being and stored at a mates place as my old man was very against the idea of getting and old car, don't know how I'm gonna break it to him.... :jamie:

  • 3 weeks later...

Model:KE 35

Year: 12/1976

Colour: Bamboo (Hot Mustard)

Inside: White Vinyl, brown carpet

Rego plates: Original black and white

Engine: 3k-C

Trans: K50 (Build plate K40)

Exhaust: 1 3/4" with turbo muffler (me thinks too F$%kin loud)

Everything else is bog stock

 

Location: Mulgrave

Where I will be: Laying under a car at centre road wreckers

 

Other cars in the stable: Landcruiser Troopy, Suzuki Swift, VE Valiant V8 (yes rego is killing me)

Its an addiction!!!

 

The rolla was given to me with a ton of rust (as usual) All fixed and RWC this week. I'll post some photos soon

 

 

Cars from the past include:

 

Tarago (moon roof version)

Sigma (given to me)

MX 32 Cressida (the truck)

Astra (Pulsar)

Datsun 1600

EB2 Honda Civic (1976) x2

HD Holden (before I saw the light from the land of the rising sun)

 

Enjoy reading some of your stuff. I've been using/abusing some of the specs listed. Thanks to all that have gone before. I'll add some of the stuff I know.

Toyrta, toymotar, grillbar and bamboo, welcome to the club!

 

You all seem to have something cool going on, here and back home!

 

Hope to see you allround the traps sometime, don't forget the Rollaclub Chrissy dinner this Friday night (18th dec), drop in for a meal and say G'day. Check the dinner thread for more info.

 

JP

  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys. Name is Jordan, currently own a 1985 AE82 Seca.

 

I live in Scoresby (Eastern Suburbs). If you're around there you've probably seen my car. :D

 

Its the blue Seca with NOFX and AE86DC stickers on the back. Sometimes can be seen doing handbreakys round corners :D

  • 2 weeks later...

hey all

my names aaron (agius)

I'm 17 so i don't have my p's yet but ill be turning 18 in august

by then my KE35 should be looking pretty miky mouse.

I'm from st albans, the western suburbs of melbourne.

good to see how many people are into rollas i never knew there were so many..

hope to go cruising with you all when i get my license :jamie:

aaron.

post-10226-1265158107_thumb.jpg

Nice pick up there Aaron.. that ke35 is pretty special given how original it is.

 

What are your plans for it?

well so far ive converted it to manual

I'm looking for a good deal for a twin weber carb system

ill chuck on extractors and a exhaust

ill most probably get all the chrome re-dipped..

lower it and find mad rims

and lastly a nice respray.

later on might put a cam in do a lil head work but we'll see |blink|

I hope when you say mad rims you mean something no bigger than 15's and with plenty of dish! Chrome 20's on a little old Corolla look shit* :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

*in my opinion anyways

nah i know exacly what u mean ur completly right i was thinking 16's at the front and nice wide deep dish stockies at the back

or deep dish stockies all around i can't make up my mind..i got a picture at home of a wagon i don't know what rims he has on them but my god do they look hot when i get home ill upload the pic.

this is the pic..what do u rekon about the ke35 sitn on them rims but as low as that aswell?

 

post-10226-1265613527_thumb.jpg

i think this is more what he meant.

rollatrsb.jpg

Edited by KEhendo

i think this is more what he meant.

 

yea thats still pretty tuff..but like what do u rekon about the wagon? u rekon it still looks mad or nah?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.