October 13, 201312 yr Author comment_669200 KM=HP first just Audio - had just my phone when driving so I just put it in passenger seat and recorded sound. listen to the end. Report
October 13, 201312 yr comment_669205 The "landing gear noise".....that's the s/c cutting in/out yeah? Sounds great though Report
October 13, 201312 yr Author comment_669209 it means that bypass valve opens which basically makes hole in air intake piping between supercharger and turbo. Through that hole you hear still working supercharger which at this very moment is being disengaged. roots Supercharger is a very loud thing you know. Normally it is being silenced by piping and air box - but such hole makes all noises get free, Report
October 23, 201312 yr Author comment_670025 A little curious if anybodys watching this content ;-) Report
October 23, 201312 yr comment_670033 This is making me consider the twin charging of my 70 now. Report
October 24, 201312 yr comment_670053 A little curious if anybodys watching this content ;-) You're kidding right? Do you realise how hard it is to type when your keyboard is covered in drool?!?! ;) F**king awesome man, love it. :y: Report
October 24, 201312 yr comment_670054 You're kidding right? Do you realise how hard it is to type when your keyboard is covered in drool?!?! ;) F**king awesome man, love it. :y: haha exactly!! Report
October 24, 201312 yr Author comment_670088 You're kidding right? Do you realise how hard it is to type when your keyboard is covered in drool?!?! ;) F**king awesome man, love it. :y: hehe crazy :-) I will throw some of my lame driving at you guys ;-) I was testing what times would I make when driving mostly on 3rd - did not turn out well the stretches were just too short. Its the only one vid I have from inside. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now