Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke36 Panelvans Addiction With Boost

Featured Replies

ah bullet proof then mate

Gilroys for the win..!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 143k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool project, that auto and converter are going to suck some power, I had a trimatic, but never fitted it for that reason,

have to be pretty rough to break a K 4-5speed, i never broke one in 10 yrs , only diffs

 

why aren't you turboing the 5K?, much stronger pistons and spool a turbo a fair bit quicker!

cheers

darren

Edited by untubbed_20

Cool, youre going all out with the auto thing, doing it once and properly. Really looking forward to your feedback on how it goes with the little 1.3 and auto, its definitely keeping me interested.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

  • Author

I also think that the auto was the best idea as the standard manuals arnt going to be reliable enough with boost to use as a work car, as this car is purely a delivery vehicle for my car parts business. i also think it will help the diff survive longer than a manual so saves me having to upgrade that. The only thing I'm worried about is how well it will run with the camshaft as it really is massive but i think i can live with that for the sound :). also the auto only cost me $1000 for full rebuild, extra clutches, manual valve body and convertor i have the contacts, would normally be a $2000 gearbox

heres a couple of more pictures.

 

I'm also chasing a ke55 auto speedo cable if anyone has something?

 

IMG_2160_zps12e0f7db.jpg

IMG_2162_zps9bb12c1c.jpg

Looks like fun. Very unique indeed. Is there a reason your weber is on backwards though?

  • Author

Looks like fun. Very unique indeed. Is there a reason your weber is on backwards though?

 

nah its just sitting on there for now the top spins to where ever so just have to spin the carby around when i bolt everything on for good

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

This ones getting closer and thinking about finishing it for jamboree to race is anyone else entering jamboree?

This ones getting closer and thinking about finishing it for jamboree to race is anyone else entering jamboree?

 

Not this year (I keep saying that) but I will be there supporting 2 others (well 1 is a definite).

i hope to be down there mate..!

as a voyeur, not an entrant

 

 

wait that came out wrong...lol

  • Author

I will be happy if it runs into the 13's I think about 140rwhp should go close

For trivia's sake - and assuming your vehicle's paint code is AZ - the colour of your yellow wagon is actually called "Buff".

 

I have a KE55 collection of two - a silver XX coupe (when I get it towed down from T'bar) and a buff KE55 sedan. I didn't like buff at first but it's growing on me!

 

Really like the idea of a hi-stall 4k

 

Love seeing updates on this thing. I am very curious to see what numbers it runs. Hi stall + turbo seems fun.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.