All Toyota Day 2004

Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys looks like something else i gotta pike on ;) i don't get my car back till tuesday the eraliest!!! bah

oh well (pretty annoyed thou) the guy has had to muck aroudn alot doing all the plumbing for the larger supercharger and plus the guy that balanced the engine was sick so that had already delayed it for a week. so me car was sitting around for a week doing nothing as the guy needed the engine back to finish all the plumbing etc. well maybe one day i will meet up with u guys.

ok seriously, calm down and put your schlongs back in. bill sherwood is a bloke with a lot of money and time, sure he knows alot about toyotas and has really fun toys and a HOIST but really, he's just another guy on the internet. i'm not going to like, never wash my hand after he shakes it or anything, i'd treat him with the respect due to any contributing person in the community. to me, people like ;), nick bajic, fook seung lee, bill sherwood, stewart ford, doug messenger, jonny rochester, tom carter, karl skewes, alex bates, etc are all on an equal footing

</holden-caulfield>

Sorry I didn't wash my car, it was never intended to be entered... anyhow nice meeting you Justin your car is cool ;)

And Teddy & Redwarf I didn't know who you where, but your cars look very nice :insane:

I would say the highlight of the day for me was the old school Turbo MR2 with cool custom body kit & the little 2 door convertable near the rollaclub cars. (600 I think it was)

P,S: For the record - The girl I was with was NOT my g/f but my G/F's younger sister.