Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fastest Corolla In The World

Featured Replies

Whats the fastest you ever got your Corollas?

 

I managed to push my 3k-b stock KE30 the other day to 130 km/h

*EDIT before i chickened out

post-21453-0-42241400-1415703592_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dzhoel

I managed to get my 35 to 140 while overtaking and boy was that a struggle haha I think that was about its limit,

post-13545-0-99314600-1415707039_thumb.jpg

I hope you did this in a controlled environment.

Stating this and posting a picture of your car with its number plate showing isn't the best thing to do.

I am all for enjoying our cars and testing their limits, but there is a time and place.

I sure wouldn't feel safe getting overtaken by a stock 30+ year old car on the freeway at 130 kmh!!

For sake of this thread and not just posting up my concerns, I will join in....

Me personally I have been just shy of 180 kmh in my ke55. ( on the track )

Edited by chestikoph1

  • Author

^^^ of course it was controlled! and what a blast it was!

Not really built for drag racing....

 

PIRdragnumbers1.jpg

 

 

 

but my Corolla has done 142kph (88.8mph) in the 1/4 mile.... not blistering.... but fun

 

pir_time_slips2.jpg

What Chestikoph said.

 

In 1989 my yellow KE35 was maxed out at 160km/h doing 6000rpm in 4th on an N.T. open limit highway.

 

There was no more in it.

Backed off at 160kmh in my first KE35 (5k, modded 3k-b carbs, exhaust etc). Shit myself as the windows got sucked off their seals at around 140kmh and the wind noise trippled .............

 

My ke20 club car would cover around 2km of dirt track in 90sec - about 2 seconds slower than a modified STI spec WRX

Edited by coln72

Back when I was young and stupid I got my sisters AE82 (4A-C) up to 150kph... down hill and the head was cracked in 3 places after all the abuse. Still drove it for over a year with the cracked head :D

My ke20 with 5k has seen $1.60

Effectively the car itself doesn't move at all. The tyres are spinning the earth beneath them making the day go faster.

That's how fast the 20 is.

Edited by GJM85

What Chestikoph said.

 

In 1989 my yellow KE35 was maxed out at 160km/h doing 6000rpm in 4th on an N.T. open limit highway.

 

There was no more in it.

 

In NISROLA on my way out to Simpsons gap just out of Alice Springs, went off the clock at 18psi, had an S13 cluster

The Girl said her blue beast does "over 140", which astounded me a bit. I never knew she drove that fast (no parent ever does!) and I've never had it over about 115 or 120, it feels fine at those speeds.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.