April 28, 201511 yr comment_696648 talk about high prices http://www.ebay.com....=item3cf89a98a4 and its not what its advertised as. Good ke70s can get about $5000 here. Rotten ones around $2000 I bought a solid charmant with good interior for $1500 I`ll just have to live with it beeing a 4A T50 instead of a 4k k40 .. oh and the daihatsu badges ;) Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_696977 Call me crazy but I reckon these might fit into the overpriced category too!! http://www.ebay.com....=item4ae9dbb1d8 I think the price might have been a mistake as it's been taken down now.. Edited May 10, 201511 yr by dandison Report
May 11, 201511 yr comment_696987 Call me crazy but I reckon these might fit into the overpriced category too!! http://www.ebay.com....=item4ae9dbb1d8 I think the price might have been a mistake as it's been taken down now.. More like 2000 pesos :P: Report
May 12, 201511 yr comment_697033 Call me crazy but I reckon these might fit into the overpriced category too!! http://www.ebay.com....=item4ae9dbb1d8 I think the price might have been a mistake as it's been taken down now.. Maybe not as its been relisted at the same price. On a phone they look like they're in perfect condition but still not worth 2k Aus let alone us. Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_697050 I'm not sure if anyone saw the silver Corona in the original post go up for auction on ebay? It ended up selling for $6,100. Report
May 13, 201511 yr comment_697052 If you think toyota and datsuns are over priced try buy a RX 2 OR RX4 or any part that bolts on them. Not a fan of them funny little ball of rev ,sounds like a bee in a bottle. Agree with gav coupe or b8 or both Report
May 13, 201511 yr Author comment_697060 I'm not sure if anyone saw the silver Corona in the original post go up for auction on ebay? It ended up selling for $6,100. He did pretty well I think, a bit of paint goes a long way. Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_697082 If you think toyota and datsuns are over priced try buy a RX 2 OR RX4 or any part that bolts on them. Not a fan of them funny little ball of rev ,sounds like a bee in a bottle. Agree with gav coupe or b8 or both I kind of disagree... RX2's and 4's are worth those big dollars in my opinion. Mad little rotary beasts! Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_697096 He did pretty well I think, a bit of paint goes a long way. I think it is about right. Personally I wouldn't pay that much but I like a bargain. Having said that if its as good in the flesh as it is in the pictures and you're really keen on one I think it's a fair price or close enough to. Report
May 14, 201511 yr comment_697099 I kind of disagree... RX2's and 4's are worth those big dollars in my opinion. Mad little rotary beasts! Yeah they're not overpriced because people HAPPILY PAY in excess of $20k for good examples. Rx4's haven't really reached the price of 2's and 3's, r100's on the other hand get $10k+ for just a genuine shell! It all also depends on what exact model you're talking about, hell you can pay up to $5k for just a set of genuine rx3 Savanna tail lights! Report
May 29, 201511 yr comment_697484 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-toowoomba/cars-vans-utes/toyota-corolla-ke30/1079907737 Sure its tidy, but $12,000? Edited May 29, 201511 yr by mattress Report
May 29, 201511 yr comment_697486 Nice. Its alot. Rear bumpers bent and speakers in the doors. It would want to be A1 for the money. Still, it might be super clean, its hard to tell its condition from the few photos. Report
May 29, 201511 yr comment_697494 Ah hahahhahahha 12k for a stock auto ke30 two door? How much crack do you need to smoke? Report
May 29, 201511 yr Author comment_697495 A lot iof people get excited if its better than average and start throwing around claims of immaculate or overrated and just generally fail. Just cause its better than most doesn't mean its museum quality, plus I see dents in the body. A white car in full sun will mask thousands of paint problems. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now