Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HK munro 307 power glide ,hg sedan 308 3speed ,bug eye wrx ,HK was quick in the eightys and in straight line but like all old school cars

handled like shit.

HG was much the same ,both had sole.

Bugeye quick handles ,but has no sole.

KE55coupe clubby, but has more sole than all of them :hmm:

rob

my fastest car was a 1991 lancer gsr hatch with a 2.0l turbo vr4 galant motor. bigger cooler, bigger turbo, mtx computer. would FWD wheel spin even in 4th gear once hit boost.

not sure how quick it was but smoked a vz ss with cams done, extractors, exhaust & chip.

left it for dead.

sold it due to driving a red hot turbo'd car on your red p's is not a good idea.

stuck with the ke55's awesome grunt from factory :hmm:

rolla gets way more looks so its a win/lose situation.

Edited by RO-81-LA

I want to know about Cameron's rocketship!!! He hasn't incinerated himself yet....

Hi,

Still alive :hmm:

not much changed with kart but it is now chrome, cadnium, gold, anodized etc everywhere hated look of paint and hey paint can't handel the heat.

But that one is slow now....new one in the stable being built..should be about 160HP this time minimum thinking a Jr dragster for the next one want to get a 1/4 mile time..LOL

Cameron

P.S. Fastest car I own KE15. not sure of top speed speedo stops at 105mph. 0-60mph never times should do that one day.

Fastest car I ever owned was a 1985 Nissan Bluebird TRX series III with the shit heap CA20 8 sparkplug engine. Ported and polished head, bigger valves, custom intake with a 180 cfm Holley carby and no pollution gear crap. Went like shit off a shovel and hit nearly 180kph on a "private road".