Fastest Rolla

rollacdmd

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my highly unreliable navigator, the 37 topped out at 197 in 5th at the last rally. I didn't think it'd do more than 180. This was a digital reading via the trip meter.

Done with 2tg, webers, etc...

Edited by Redwarf

hey just wondering who actually owns the fastest rolla on rolla club like quarter mile times and top speed and quickiest 0-100kms

hahahahaha mine does 0-100 in 13.4 yep the 4afc is shit but you already new that right.

Don't know about quarter mile (although Wheels say it should do a 16.6 with two people in the car and a tank of fuel) but my black Corolla has shown 205km/h on the speedo. But when you take innaccuracy into account, it was probably more like 190.

Dave McPhersons used to be the fastest over the 1/4 in Australia with an 8.54 @ 161mph in a 13B powered KE20. Theres another guy whos got a faster time but Ive never seen the car. Murray Kifer with a 8.25 @ 164mph again KE20 + 13B.

Theres a Puerto Rican (I think) Corolla (can't remember what type...) with a turbo 3T running something like a 7 second quarter.