V8 Corolla 308 Nos

Richard

HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE POSTED A FEW PICTURES OF MY MATES COROLLA INJECTED V8 WHICH IS NOT FINISHED YET JUST A FEW THINGS TO GO SUCH AS PAINT JOB AND OTHER LITTLE THINGS ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CLIP OF THIS LITTLE MONSTER IN ACTION ON ITS FIRST TEST RUN GO TO

AT YOU TUBE

ENJOY......

post-2137-1157601809_thumb.jpg

post-2137-1157602155_thumb.jpg

post-2137-1157602343_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate that rolla is killer.....i want one just like it....

danny

hey danny , don't you think you have enough cars/projects

on the go. but it would be nice to have one. :P

and richard , did your mate do all the fabrication him self as it looks pretty dam good GOOD WORK ! luv it!!! :y:

keep us posted on the paint job , an also that was a great little film clip. :fuzz:

cheers adam

Yeah basically what you see my mate has pretty much done everything up to scratch below there is a pic of what the corolla looked like when he first got it. The car has come a very long way 3 yrs in the making. I'm glad you all liked the clip even tho the footage is a bit dodgy but hopefully I can save some money to get a pro cam so i can get a better shot and better editing software and bring you guys better footage and better views thanks for all the comments and will keep everyone updated with this project.

post-2137-1157729662_thumb.jpg

post-2137-1157730002_thumb.jpg