Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. ...
  2. Cheers mate, Good to know about the bearing. (I also have a lathe available, so this could be fixed) At the moment I am still thinking over the choice, because we now have stupid new P laws in vic (they come in this July, and my bday is in August :bash: ) Will certainly keep watching your progress though, great work :yes:
  3. Thanks TE278U, At the moment I am looking into a number of options, and that is one. I am considering this due to a potential low price, but might end up with a 3T or 4AC.
  4. Sweet, Will be good to watch the rotor go in, gonna be one quick wagon :bash:
  5. Doogs replied to bernieboy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Man, your Dad is a gun ! Sweet as. :bash:
  6. Cheers Sim, i figured the walls were done by the bloke whos number you gave me. I agree with Ben, doubles look cool. I have not seen 'em before, might consider them for mine :bash: Did you get the tyres from a normal shop like Bob jane's etc ? Thanks
  7. Yeh, lol Think we joined bout the same time as well, similar "birth" time ;)
  8. You certainly keep great company, and have your priorities right ! :) Be good to see the orange beast develop.
  9. Top stuff mate ! I am considering a similar conversion myself, will be keen to see some more pics and the build develop further.
  10. Thanks philbey, still not sure yet. The saturn would be big enough, but i think may take a bit of work to get in. Not too sure about putting in an engine thats not a toyota one..... (the purist in me appears to be surfacing) Dunno :) It also would technically break the new P laws.
  11. Doogs replied to bernieboy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Pretty neat. :) Lets see those pics and more info.
  12. This really is a top ride, well done. Love the new grill setup :)
  13. Looks great sim, can't wait to cruise with you. Just out of interest, what tyres are those and where did you get them ? (I assume the whitewalls were an aftermarket job) Hopefully will have the 20 painted and ready by August :)
  14. Sweet. thanks for the advice. I think I will be getting a custom job.
  15. Hey all, I am considering putting a Mitsubishi Saturn or Astron motor into my KE20, because I may be able to get one dirt cheap. (and know that parts are plentiful, along with a nice power output) I have had a search, and was not surprised that there were no matches. Could anyone who has had experience with these engines PM me ? I am trying to find out a few things about the conversion, so it would be great to chat to someone who has had experience with these motors. I understand that engineering will most likely be necessary (if i am to keep it all legal). Thanks, Dougal
  16. How much noise and how fast ? :lolcry:
  17. Doogs replied to ROLLLA's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Those look tough as !!!! Nice choice + Nice looking car :lolcry:
  18. Wicked 35 mate, will be great when shes back in action :lolcry: Will have to come down and have a look when shes on the track again.
  19. Looks good, great that you know someone who can help out for cheap :lolcry:
  20. Looks good man, a holden 6 is definately an interesting choice for a rolla ! I am keen to see a time slip when you get one, not sure how well it would handle though........ :(
  21. Thanks for the pointer on the whitewalls sim :) Hope the engine troubles sort themselves out philbey, will be great with the 5k and sidedraughts.
  22. Nice 20 man, blue looks good :) Good to see a bit of a different style. Are those jellybeans going back on ?
  23. Sounds sweet :yes: anyway, I am sure you could change it back if need be.
  24. Two thumbs up :yes: :y: Very nice celica, though not sure about the body kit yet. I think it will look the part when painted. (very JDM)
  25. Doogs replied to The D Man's topic in Automotive Discussion
    Welcome mate, good work on getting a car so young ! (wish i did, damn parents :yes: ) Put up some more pics when you get a chance. Any future plans ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.