Everything posted by Doogs
-
Sherridan Is Getting A Makeover.
Good luck with the build, I will be watching closely. (giving me some ideas for the future :yes: )
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Good to hear its now running. Any vids from when you took it for a spin ? :S
-
My Ke 11
Great stuff mate, certainly looks like it would be the best KE going round Swan Hill :S You should be able to find a manifold to suit fairly easily. I know that this crowd do a few to suit Redline You will also find that they pop up on ebay every now and then and places like repco will order them in for you. I think the last one i saw on ebay was from a place called 'Gem Parts Australia' (from memory). Good luck with your RWC, and keep at it :)
-
Ke20 Project. 3k To 4age To 4agte
Looking great, this really is a weapon in the making :S
-
Toyota Colour Codes
Why ?? I can see a number of uses for it.......To name a few; People wanting an original colour (purists). Or, Others that have seen a colour from another car and now want it for their own project. (like white sandshoe for example).
-
Usa Toyota Show
DROOOOOOOOOOL !!!! :S Man there are some nice cars there ! (love those TE27s)
-
Engine Conversions
Have a search through the engine conversions section. Chances are, most of what you are looking for has already been answered/done there. Once you have found out what you are keen on, come back with some more specific questions (although, once again, search first).
-
Red Ke55 2tct!
Looking tough mate, love the side mirrors :S
-
Turbo_rolla's Ke70
I can't beleive I have missed this thread !!!! Looking good man, congrats on getting it through without an engineers :S
-
Toyota Colour Codes
Hey all, Found this whilst searching for info on mine; Toyota Colour Codes Not sure if it is of use to anyone, but thought i should put it up anyway.
-
Septone Car Paint
Hey, Also looking into septone paint, because i know a guy that works at supercheap and he can get a good discount on it. I am not doing a full respray, just a touch-up over a few rust spots (will repair first) and the bootlid and front 1/4. Who else has had experience with this paint, and what do you think of it ? Thanks, Dougal
-
Supercharger Vs Turbo
Some very good points have been raised, but i agree with the above one especially. Just remember, no power comes for free, it is all a comprimise.
-
Troys Ke20 Racecar Now With Incar Video Pg2
Looks like fun mate :poke: Where abouts is oran park ?
- Help
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Coming on nicely, great work ! Well done on the engine bay :D
-
Your Corolla...likes And Dislikes
7shades, once again you are correct. Keep on speaking the truth. :D
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Thanks scott, will look into it some more :)
-
My Ke 11
Cheers man, keep at it :hmm:
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Hey Matt, was just wondering what the efi setup is off, could you let us know ? Thanks, Dougal
-
Matts Sr20de Ke25
Looks great Matt, keep those picsa coming :hmm:
-
How To: Set Up Your Fuel System
Thanks taz, interesting stuff. Eventually I need to sort all this stuff for the 2nd motor I build for the KE20. I am sure this will help out. Cheers, Dougal
-
My Ke 11
Looking great man, keep at it :hmm: Whats that colour called ?
-
Gavclassic Ke 17 Sl 7k 1800
Looks very neat ! Good work mate.
-
Musicians On Rollaclub...
Have played guitar since grade 4 and have been in a few bands since then. Currently am in a band with a few mates called; "Mr Grasshopper and the butterflies" (bass players idea, don't ask) We have been together 2 or 3 years now but don't take it very seriously and are not that good, but have a bit of fun. I like to think i have a fairly diverse music taste, but i don't have a great appreciation for techno.
-
Your Corolla...likes And Dislikes
Agreed. I would be happy if we had the 2Ts from factory over here, or something similar. Other; Pros- great looking, stylish, nippy little car Cons- Non-crossflow (K series) and pushrod not OHC. As a whole though, great cheap little package. Reliable and not to complex.
