Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Tailem Bend Track.
Definatly been keen once i get my blower on
-
Spotted
Spotted a mates BEAMS 86 today. I think I made a mess :blush:
-
Blown 4K Ksev Slider
Hey mate, loving the blown K engine. Any chance of getting some pics of the setup, particularly around the engine mount, the lower mount and timing cover.
-
Hilux Diff
ST141 Corona. Bolts in, Strong as and if you get one from an Avante spec Corona, It will have 280mm disc brakes. Mate was running one in his V6 KE70, much abuse and not a problem. Also, It will bolt up to a standard KE70 tailshaft.
-
1970'S Pmg / Telecom Toyotas
Telecom Logo. I remember it was in a dark blue/ black circle on an orange back ground, could be the one your after?
-
Random Photo Thread
Hahaha, what's annoying is lathe cross slide dials. When lathes in the same plant have different markings. Some have the measurements for the depth of cut (off the radius) and some have the total cut (off the diameter) I'll catch ya out the first couple times :bash:
-
Malaysia Ke70 Project
So this is the car! Have been following the sheetmetal work with Playhouse Garage! Love it man :cool:
-
Random Photo Thread
Have to do all that at work day in/day out. Using both imp and metric drills helps when something needs a little clearance :P Just remember the basic ones and for the rest refer to the comparison chart 1/4" = 6.35mm 5/16 = 7.9mm 3/8 = 9.5 mm 7/16 = 11.11mm 1/2 = 12.7mm 9/16 = 14.2mm 5/8 = 15.875mm 3/4 = 19.05mm 7/8 = 22.2mm 1" = 25.4mm don't give me that >> :huh: look :P
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Update: This^^ Started out as a piece of 50mm plate. Profile cut into an 85mm circle and machined concentric. Machined a 30mm spigot on one side for this.. Played around with a couple dodgy mounts I got with my first SC12 :cool:
-
Pozman'S Ke55 Hard Top
As usual :glare:
-
Pozman'S Ke55 Hard Top
Lovin' it man! Can't wait for everything to go in.
-
'67 Ke10
Do you want some KE30 hubs sent with your Turbo gear?
-
Opinions On A Diff Upgrade
They also bolt in! You need the E7 U-bolts, spring saddles and shocker plate. They are a 6.35" diff, same size as an S series out of an AE71 Panelvan. And a late KE30 or KE55 manual tailshaft will bolt right up.
-
Toyota Te71 Gt
Apparantly not? Reckon we could get a mod to do a bit of a clean up?
-
Att - All Members
....and after 5yrs of laying dormant..
-
Dished Pistons
You would end up with pretty high compression putting a 4K-U head on a 3K. Alternativly, you could put the 4K-U pistons into the 3K, use the 3K head and you'd have yourself a low comp motor for boost.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
NO SHEEET! Had a dude I went to school with, Blew up his G13b 'zuki GTi. Then expected that he could get it towed to mine so I could fix it. PIGS f@$kING ARSE! Ended up having a wrecker tow it away, gave him like $200 if that. He'd paid like $1200 for it 6-8wks earlier. HAHA!
- Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Semi mocked it up today after we moved the 'stang. Gonna need to get the lower mount I made for an SC12 years ago and bolt up an engine mount. That will be my only issue as the inlet piping goes around the back of the charger and up where it meets the TB. Only got 30mins to do my own shit this whole weekend :( pretty pissed...
-
Intro
Welcome to RollaClub Abby, hope you enjoy your time here. If your on the lookout for a KE20 or KE25, they pop up in the for sale forum every now and then.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 12 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus. Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech. I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.
-
7K Engine
That's it. But really, everyone seems to want to shut the 7K down before it gets its chance to prove its worth. Look at Gavclassic's KE17 with the 7K. Tuned set of sidedraughts and a decent set of pipe and its making 103rwhp. Name another K engine you can do the same to and get similar results, without spending heaps on a massive cam, super high comp and super high octane fuel while keeping it N/A?
-
7K Engine
I gotta say, why does everyone come to this assumption? Has anyone ever been in or driven a 7K powered KE? I've had the opportunity to go for a few extended rides in KEturbo25's 7K 25. Yes, its turbo, BUT the thing is a complete power house OFF BOOST! On boost is a completely different story.
-
Random Photo Thread
I swear I know that F-Truck!
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
You know it Matty. Be like a leaf blower on steriods haha