May 29, 200818 yr comment_249711 Name: Janne (Nickname is Jansku, I like it better) Car: 2x KE15 Motor & Driveline: 3K 4-Speed on both Suspension & Brakes: Original ones Wheels & Tyres: REAL Rial wheels. Some old junk tyres in front, wide (real) Firestones in rear. Interior: None on my blue KE15 (Wich I'm going to repair) and some cool fluffy in white sparepart one. Body: Made from 2 KE15's. Rear fenders from old Volvo (Wider than original) Other: 2 Sprinters coming into one Here are pics of my blue KE15 (Wich I posted into my other thread too): Those wheels are REAL Rial's. Front tires are just some old junk ones but rear tires are wide Firestone's. The steering wheel is not bolted in, it was wrong kind of wheel. Before I started my project (It is my dad's old car, it was crashed buy some old woman when it was PARKED in the side of the road. My dad made back of the car from white one. You can see that from white parts of interior): BTW: There aren't many of KE15's in Finland. Here has NEVER been. Around 500 were imported (I'm not sure about it. I remember that I red it from internet so...). But anyways, it is RARE in Finland! :) Edited May 29, 200818 yr by Jansku99 Report
May 29, 200818 yr comment_249733 Cool, a finnish Sprinter! Good stuff, hope to see it get cleaned up and running and welcome to the Rollaclub. Report
June 15, 200818 yr comment_253585 Name: Tor Car: 70 ke17 Sprinter Motor & Driveline: 3k 4 speed 4.222 diff Suspension & Brakes: Stock (disc front ) Wheels & Tyres: Cosmic 5x12 Interior: Console + Some extra gauges Body: Fairly good Other: Pics are a few years old. According to previous owner , the car came with all the extras from new. 7 Sprinters were sold in Norway. *Put pictures Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_255173 IS SOME AFTER TAIL LIGHTS FOR A EARLY KE WAGON. I JUST MAY HAVE 2 SETS IN MY GARAGE LET ME KNOW IF THEY WANT EM FOR A $ Report
June 22, 200818 yr comment_255219 are they to suit ke16 or 26? pics would help. i'd be interested in them if they're ke16. thanks for the tip. Report
June 29, 200818 yr comment_256984 Hey, wuz up fellas ! I'm new to this forum but not toyota. I'm surprised to see so many KE1* on one forum and in great shape. I own a late 69 Corolla that i bought back from near dealth. So after some yrs of hard work and good resources from friends...i was able to build my car. So, once i figure out how to posts pic's i'll get them here. Name: Carlitos Car: 1969 Toyota Corolla Motor & Driveline: 3gen 13B engine w/ full brigdeport 79 trans 48IDA Down Drafts Webbers Suspension & Brakes: Toyota Starlet struts modified KYB shocks in the rear 67 Datsun Fairlady rearend (3.90)gears LSD Aerospace components disc brakes all around Wheels and tires: Holeshot rims 15x3.5 front & 15x7 rear Interior: Fair (need a few part to complete the project) Exterior Good Edited July 4, 200818 yr by Toyrota13b Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_259073 rolla68 ke10 5 speed- rebuild lowered front and rear, ke20 front discs 12inch hubaps, white walls crx seats and all retrimmed red vinyl 2 door 68, bare metal respray acrylic white inside, out. underneath, boot, engine bay suspension powered coated, new everything e.g. shockers, bushes, tierods etc. custom EFI alloy fuel tank EFI setup Microtek MT-8 new crash pad $$$$$ venetian retractable seatbelts lots lots more Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_259075 ^^ WOO HOO where u pick uit up from get some pics up love these cars :D SL or SE etc?? Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_259077 Just found the KE15 you got very nice would go hard with a 3T but can't beat a K motor SL spec and fully restored like your idea pic in the for sale thread. Report
July 7, 200818 yr comment_259081 I need a few peices, its been chopped out at the front due to the conversion, I will be looking out for some parts! Report
July 8, 200818 yr comment_259196 rolla68 ke10 5 speed- rebuild lowered front and rear, ke20 front discs 12inch hubaps, white walls crx seats and all retrimmed red vinyl 2 door 68, bare metal respray acrylic white inside, out. underneath, boot, engine bay suspension powered coated, new everything e.g. shockers, bushes, tierods etc. custom EFI alloy fuel tank EFI setup Microtek MT-8 new crash pad $$$$$ venetian retractable seatbelts lots lots more Awesome looking car! Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_260380 1969 ke10 5 speed lowered front and rear ke30 front discs 12inch hubcaps, white walls interior retrimmed red vinyl bare metal respray 2 pac white inside, out, boot, engine bay new crash pad $$$$$ venetian Report
August 28, 200818 yr comment_270906 holy shit you guys have some nice corollas. i want a KE1x now. i always thought the KE2x were the best corollas but i think i have been swayed. whats the weight of a KE10 with stock engine?? Report
August 28, 200818 yr comment_270970 holy shit you guys have some nice corollas. i want a KE1x now. i always thought the KE2x were the best corollas but i think i have been swayed. whats the weight of a KE10 with stock engine?? Less than 800 kgs I think... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now