Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

Spotted a blueish ae86 in Richards ave in Watsonia/Macleod. Reg was BOH-086, had the ma61's on there too.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 428.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

Spotted a cream KE11 on canterbury rd, at surrey hills at about 10.20 this morning. also spotted a red and black ke20 parked on caterbury rd, around 12 at blackburn sth shopping centre

  • Author

Spotted a SWEET ke17 sl sprinter last weekend at center rd wreckers and stumbled across

the owner "homerske17". Wow it is a very clean example. It seems to be the one I see every

now and then. It's good to meet other ke-1x owners.

 

What really pissed me off was that I was going to take the rolla out

that day but didn't for some stupid reason.

wow red te27

driven by asian boy in deer park,

I said "f@$king awesome levin!"

he said "hmmm ok."

 

love to see some ke1x on the road,

lately I only seen me with no plates :P

wow red te27

driven by asian boy in deer park,

I said "f@$king awesome levin!"

he said "hmmm ok."

 

love to see some ke1x on the road,

lately I only seen me with no plates :P

 

That would be me mate. I live in the area.

It's only a KE25 mocked to look like a TE27.

Do you live around Deer Park?

 

Cheers

Bernie-Jay

Spotted a SWEET ke17 sl sprinter last weekend at center rd wreckers and stumbled across

the owner "homerske17". Wow it is a very clean example.

 

Lucky for Harvie I wasn't there........

 

 

 

Spotted a great little dark green RT40 in Victoria St Richmond this morning. Think I saw the same car a little while ago at the servo corner of Grattan and Flemington Rd.

Edited by parrot

Spotted about 2.00 this arvo on Heatherton rd

 

Bright orange KE30 2 door

 

Looked modded & overrated

Brown AE71 today at Sandown with a 20v.

 

Sounded good pulling 8000rpm plus up the main straight.

Spotted on North Rd this morning, maroon late model Corolla Levin, young lady at the wheel, black Rollaclub sticker on the rear quarter window.

clean white ke10 Greensborough end of the eastern ring road this morning

Corner Springvale and Dandy road Coles carpark. Neat. Thought the caps were a little...well gay. No person seen to approach and let them know about "the club"!!

Boo

post-9793-1270821723_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamboo

spotted a real clean teal greenish colour "grandma spec' KE30

 

on westmorland rd north sunshine

 

I'm pretty sure a grandma owns it always parked out the front :bash:

Saw this KE55 on the way home the other night.

 

image0243.jpg

 

Also saw a yellow KE70 that morning heading towads Dandenong up the South Gippy. It looked quite cleanh with a little bit of work done to it.

Edited by Gspec

  • 2 weeks later...
Brown AE71 today at Sandown with a 20v.

 

Sounded good pulling 8000rpm plus up the main straight.

 

 

That would be a mates car :dance:

 

 

Spotted yesterday in ballarat.

Yellow flat front ke70, steel bars, work equip 03 clones and dropped nicely.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.