Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Last Saturday, I not only spotted, but also went up and said hello (read: harassed?) KE10GIRL in slow moving traffic on Toorak Road in South Yarra.

I’d been at the races and had a few cans up me, but still managed to claim her bright green beast from a couple of hundred metres away. So, I proceeded to sprint up Toorak Road in hot pursuit, and was greeted with a "Hi, GEEEEET ON ROLLLLLACLUB!!!!"

Absolutely made my day, considering I got drenched at the races, lost my suit jacket, did my nuts on the punt, Starspangledbanner lost, and I stepped in dog crap on the way home!!!

Cheers,

Sam.

Edited by rollapv75

Spotted a Ke55 coupe, in primer turning onto Glenferrie Rd near the Maccas on wednesday. nothing much to distinguish apart from no grill and quad lights.

Also spotted a dumped, white ae71 spirit on canterbury Rd (heading towards the city) around 7 last night

Edited by Bowler

sam! was good to see ya, i also was lost. . the tunnel was closed and i knew i could go that way so it was lucky. . i think all you got out was cool colour and panel van and i was on to the rollaclub lol i was pointing at the sticker on the back window too :jamie:

Haha. Good effort mate. I harassed some old bloke in a bronze '55 in Brunswick today. Was not interested in the car he was driving at all >| Gave it my best though!

This isnt a bronze ke38/55 stationwagon that is usually parked on the corner of Normanby Ave and Holmes st in Brunswick is it? with a damaged front guard. Because that car was in perfect condition a while back....

spotted an orange ke30 with on nepean highway inbound this afternoon. i was turning right at a set of lights as you passed so i couldn't get a good look.

Did you happen to notice if it had mags and a front splitter/lip? I regularly see one in Highett.

This isnt a bronze ke38/55 stationwagon that is usually parked on the corner of Normanby Ave and Holmes st in Brunswick is it? with a damaged front guard. Because that car was in perfect condition a while back....

Nah mate I know the KE38 wags you speak of as it sometimes visits my street. This was a fresh one i have never seen before and was a sedan.

Spotted a Crown for sale in Burden Park on the corner of Springvale Rd and Heatherton Rd. Identical to Tates, except it is bluey/green.

Tate, if your reading this I have the phone number and a heap of pics. The only real rust spot I saw was below the rear windscreen. A few small dints and stone chips, but otherwise not too bad for its age.

Edited by kangaroosa