Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub 1/4 Mile And Track Times Discussion

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

KE15 - About 1.28.0 around Mallala but is been such a long time....

 

KE-20 - 1.22.003 Mallala

KE-20 - 1.23.3 Oran Park GP

KE-20 - 1.12.5 Barbagello (Long time ago)

 

can't be quite as organised as Rob to find the natsoft links.

 

Still building the Red beast Rob. Back soon....

 

Cheers

David

  • Replies 155
  • Views 127.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

60ft time Scott?

 

1.42

 

 

thanks mate

Still around Dave? :P

 

 

Still lurking around with my long list of jobs to do. Want to get back to the track but so much work to do!!!!

Hi guys,

 

KE15 - About 1.28.0 around Mallala but is been such a long time....

 

KE-20 - 1.22.003 Mallala

KE-20 - 1.23.3 Oran Park GP

KE-20 - 1.12.5 Barbagello (Long time ago)

 

can't be quite as organised as Rob to find the natsoft links.

 

Still building the Red beast Rob. Back soon....

 

Cheers

David

 

Hi David,

 

Can I please get some more info before I add your times. Just want to know what engine was in each car.

 

:lolcry: You'll be the only Barbagello time! Feel old? :lol:

  • 2 weeks later...

9.95 @ 133mph 60 foot 1.44 for me :-)

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

 

I did a PB at Willowbank tonight.

 

15.511 @ 88.19 MPH (141.93klm/hr).

60 foot of 2.238 with a .302 reaction time.

 

I was mostly concentrating on reaction times, I got it as low as 0.061 on one run but only managed a 15.626 with a 2.230 60 foot time.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Hi everyone.

 

I did a PB at Willowbank tonight.

 

15.511 @ 88.19 MPH (141.93klm/hr).

60 foot of 2.238 with a .302 reaction time.

 

I was mostly concentrating on reaction times, I got it as low as 0.099 on one run but only managed a 15.626 with a 2.230 60 foot time.

 

Well done Matt.

Hi everyone.

 

I did a PB at Willowbank tonight.

 

15.511 @ 88.19 MPH (141.93klm/hr).

60 foot of 2.238 with a .302 reaction time.

 

I was mostly concentrating on reaction times, I got it as low as 0.061 on one run but only managed a 15.626 with a 2.230 60 foot time.

 

So they were running 0.000 as a perfect reaction time not 0.400?

 

 

Just added time. Did you realise that only your ET was faster that the previous time that was there? Your MPH and 60ft were slower!!

Edited by Taz_Rx

  • 4 months later...

Howdy, I know this is a bit of an old thread but thought I'd get my time in here officially nonetheless.

 

1986 AE82 TC Hatchback - 4AGE Bigport - Calder Park Dragstrip - 29/02/2008

Best ET of 15.974 @ 84.6mph (136.25kmh) with a Reaction Time of 1.042sec (my best was 0.873) & 60ft Time of 2.314sec (that was my best). Best trap speed was 84.9mph (136.7 kmh)

Pod filter, cannon muffler, HD clutch, 15" wheels, missing back seats, otherwise standard. This car formerly belonged to TheNobbler but was running a different engine after I got ahold of her.

 

I can upload a shot of the timeslip if need be?

Edited by carbonboy

  • 1 month later...

Evidence, as requested. :) That ute was freakin loud, well actually anything compared to the tincan was loud! :laff:

 

Nothing from the night unfortunately. :(

 

post-5437-030870700 1303896315_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

The last car I had on the track was a EP82 Starlet. Did a 1.08@QR sprint. Not a corolla, but at least its a toyota.

  • 3 weeks later...

a new pb for OKE030 9.77 @ 137mph, 60 foot - 1.467 at willowbank 25/6/11 :-)

  • 8 months later...

ye ol coony did a 16.0 on friday night, 60' around 2.2 and a REALLY slow reaction time (my mate wasn't paying attention)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.