• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Fook me,

whats ur 60footer?

edit: i still don't understand how????? isnt there some maths against that? 114mph i would believe but WTF?

double edit: i have used a few online calculators (not sure if accurate) and the all say they mph would have to alteast be around 118mph. Thats going on weight = 1Tonne and 300horses.

I'm not doubting the time just the speeds.

depends how the car leaves the line man, if ur accelerating like a stabbed rat to 1000ft then you get off it ur mph is goin to drop alot quicker then your et because u made all the time up in the first 1000ft, works the otherway 2 if you leave the line and the car carries on like a raped cat or wheelspins its way to 330ft then u get her going and accelerate hard and fast ur et is gonna be high but ur mph will be way higher then the average mph for the et u have run. i have seen top doorslammers run 8.0 at 220mph but have also seen them run 6.50 at only 180mph it all happens in the first half of the race track man

• 2 weeks later...
Doing well mate. How do you stage the nos?

Stage the nos?

I assume you mean activate it, well its hooked up via a micro switch ive mounted on the throttle body, once throttle is on full, it activates the microswitch which in turn activates a relay which activates the N2O solenoid.

Far better setup rather than the "fast and furious" style, lol

Stage the nos?

I assume you mean activate it, well its hooked up via a micro switch ive mounted on the throttle body, once throttle is on full, it activates the microswitch which in turn activates a relay which activates the N2O solenoid.

Far better setup rather than the "fast and furious" style, lol

Do you have the bottle and lines in the car all the time?

Edited by Trev

Yes, wheres the harm in that, its not illegal to have, just illegal to use on the streets :jamie:

There is no harm, Just asking because in QLD it is illegal to have the bottle and/or lines in the car so wanted to know if you ran it all the time like that, how would they know that you used it on the street :blinks:

I wish we could have lines and shit installed up here.