• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7/10 - The fish needs to be smiling

post-24-1172561198_thumb.jpg

Took this at Port Arthur just last week with my crappy Sony Digital.

Wanted the sun coming through the church window - I know it makes it hard to see some of the foreground, but I really like the sun effect.

I'll tweak it in Photoshop before it gets printed.

6/10 for the castle

this was taking about 5 yrs ago at port arthur. i was at the the bottom of the old stairwell. it was far away with my friend stayed at the top to take a pic of me down there. you can see me with my orange jumper.

post-2149-1172562832_thumb.jpg

Edited by hotmr2

8.5/10 for the staircase, looks really creepy at first, the mesh looks like a web and the light fitting a spider or something....

p1030213hk5.jpg

Took it this arvo when I was doing a photoshoot for my car, C130 Herc decided to do a rather low fly-by over Fort Scratchley and the CBD, if I could have got the camera out about 15 seconds earlier I would have got a really good shot of it doing a fly-by over the mouth of the harbour and Nobbys

6/10 pole is a bit intrusive

Took this one today wile i was looking for something in my scrap trolley. ^_^ Cropped for size sake

btw that blue hue is what it looks like in real life

post-303-1172969920_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jason

8/10

i rekon it prolly could have been framed a bit better by focusing more on the lizard in the middle.

although the fact you have to look for it also makes it interesting

i know this one alot of you have seen already but it my favourite one that i took so far

Toyoshow002.jpg

8/10 I'm not a fan of the T18 look but it is a clean car.

This is my Dog Oscar, Doesnt he look like the happiest dog in the world, Oooo look there is a Ke70 in the back ground too.

post-1746-1173408664_thumb.jpg

Give that one a 7.5. Needs to be cropped more to get rid of the bush in the foreground.

Here is a photo taken by a fellow BLCC member a couple of years ago at the Challenge of Clubs. It was entered in a schools photo competition where it came second

post-460-1173914316_thumb.jpg

Edited by coln72

Took it this arvo when I was doing a photoshoot for my car, C130 Herc decided to do a rather low fly-by over Fort Scratchley and the CBD, if I could have got the camera out about 15 seconds earlier I would have got a really good shot of it doing a fly-by over the mouth of the harbour and Nobbys

You realise thats a DHC-4 Caribou??

DSC_9502_640.jpg

DSC_8112_640.jpg

10/10 for the shot of the water, Look how calm that water is!!! :P

This was taken during a let go at work at about 11pm, Just about to finish a 19 hour shift.

post-1746-1174010544_thumb.jpg

Edited by AE70