Proudest Achivement

pozman

went out with a few mates last night, had a hell of alot to drink, hehe, and ended up sitting with a mate and just chated for a good couple of hours, the topic of my corolla popped up.

this is when i realized how proud i was of what ive done to the car. when i got it, it had been a a fairly serious front ender, like the radiator suport was jamed it to the engine, and some how a managed to get the car straight, stoked, and then when the ca18 popped up i thought hell yes, powerrrr!! :) even in the back of my mind there was the thought that this would be one of those "selling un finished project" ads.

i look at the car now and a get this crazy feeling of achivement, i've done it, (not quite but it s cloose) I'm like omg ;)

anyway just thourght i'd post this up in the hope for an inspiring topic, now tell us "your great feat"

p.s. if you think you can do it, (in the words of nike) just do it

Members dont see this ad

Well done man, You should feel proud.

I bought my Ke70 and all i new about it was it had pushrods and was slow, Now it has a 4agze and t50 + lotsa other goodies, There has been times when i have felt like selling it (trevor knows what i mean) but i have allways come back to it the next day or so. Spent way to much on it allready and willing to spend more to get what i want. Most of my mates ask why would i spent so much on a Corolla and i tell them coz it will beat any car they will ever own plus its a Ke70 not just a corolla.

well.. my achievement on a corolla is simple: i learned to drive in a crappy honda civic '82 and after that i got my first ke30, and the car was so reliable and fun to drive! not to mention the economical petrol (i was a high school student back then hehe). the ke30 was in soo much better condition than the civic. the ke30 got me to many places and rarely let me down. i know this isn't much for you all but for me, it was an achievement! i even got a ke20 and another ke30 after that! :)

deri

Having the motor blow in me twincam seca, pulling it out and rebuilding it a little better. Then 12 months later having to redo the bottomend on a dole blud (oops - unemployment benifts :) ) wage - and thats including the stuff around i got from the engineer (all cause the stupid bolt that holds the pulley to the crank broke off).

getting married to my high school sweetheart last october

completing my first completed project leaving only two unfinished ('78 mini 1275 panelvan and a '84 2500 double vanos 318i)

receiving my electrical contractors license a few weeks ago

not sure what my greatest achievement would be actually havnt really dun much in life lol..

but i jsut had to say congrats to jc807 and slo83 theyre too really great stories to hear... nice to think thats theres love in the world.. lol yes I'm lame but o well...

My proudest achivment building my own jet powered gokart when a lot of people said I couldnt.

Now next goal is to hit 300km/h in it well that is dream it will do it but few small issues I need to fix before it will in the braking and down force department..lol

But I am yet to hit goals of marriage and kids so ill stick with that for now but congrats to jc807 and slo83 on that.

Cheers

Cameron