Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Takes 17 or so lazy shits to do a 8 man job *sigh*

 

DSC00276.jpg

 

Todays ship.

 

DSC00277.jpg

 

DSC00278.jpg

This is something me and a mate found at the back of said mates older brothers shed, asked the older brother: Q: still wants it? A: no, Q:can I has it? A: sure. SCORE!

 

It's a Daihatsu thingy (Can't actually remember it's proper name) mini van now dubbed "sport" (need a sport badge now.......lol), I have named it "Anchovie" and as you can probably see, it's in bits, it's also rusty, the engine doesn't have a head and likely wouldn't run if it did, tyres are shagged, and it would be lethal to anyone unfortunate to be inside it in a carpark prang due to it's origami body, but it is now "Project Beater", so I'll rebuild it with (mostly standard) parts (leaving out anything glass), and then belt the shit out of it to see what I can do with it/get it to do.......... Should be fun.......

 

IMG048.jpg

IMG049.jpg

HAHA you only deal with that much at work Jip..LOL Work in the aircraft industry |blink|

 

Below $150,000 US worth of gas turbine parts sitting on my garage floor ;) This stuff makes great ash trays,lamps, clocks etc..lol

 

post-1811-1202645425_thumb.jpg

post-1811-1202645443_thumb.jpg

LMAO!!!

 

 

post-1090-1202702937_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

lol I did an internet search and the phone number is the telstra talking clock!

 

Lesley |blink|

  • Author

Went out to White Water World the other day. This is Whitney, one of my employees. The photo is actually of her sunglasses. I call them Fly Eyes. Very amusing.

post-1158-1202722965_thumb.jpg

That afternoon I drove for a few kays while the entire sky was full of birds flying away. It was like a nuke had gone off and all the birds were flying away (While I drive towards it |blink| )

post-1158-1202722974_thumb.jpg

We get the fruit bats every dawn and dusk like that up here.... hundreds of thousands of the screeching, green-acidic-paint-stripping-fecal-matter-dropping bastards. They move from their 'home tree' to wherever they feed, usually some poor bastards mango or lychee tree. Its actually quite an amazing spectacle... I guess I'm used to it though.

Oh and then there's the rainbow lorikeets. Once those little f@$kers find a tree they like, several thousand more move in and all try to get laid simultaneously and loudly... louder in fact than a jet engine.

 

Note to self: Take some video and post it.

 

Oh and jip, tell that chick that tinting her windscreen is illegal... |blink|

Can anyone spot the common do-nominator?

 

 

( in that first pic ) v-tec kicked in yo...to much power bahahahahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.