August 11, 200719 yr comment_191061 yes!! the new video from bestmotoring in japan!! a dvd movie with a kp47 ( starlet coupe, or publica ) with a 137E engine ( 16v head on 3k block for those who didn't know) I'm gonna buy this DVD from japan!! I don't care if I don't understand a bit hehe, it's about 5k yen for the DVD check for yourself!! http://www.bestmotoring.jp/racing_history/005/ Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191167 thats awsome.. are you sure its actualy a k-motor though..? Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191185 That page is amazing!! Did you see the Datsun suspension setup pic!! OMFG!! Edited August 12, 200719 yr by st.nick Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191200 I was looking at that and it looks spot on to a 3K-r twin cam setup trumpets etc. I wonder where he got the motor from? As do they still make 3K-R heads? Cameron Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191226 does someone wanna explain what a 3k-r engine is..? that looks like a 4afe head..? I'm confused lol Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191236 3K-R 1.3 16 valve dohc. only a handful were made. Based on the Toyota 3K engine of 1166cc, engine was increased to 1293cc. The result? 180ps (hp) @ 9500 rpm. Torque 14.0 kg at 7000rpm. Report
August 12, 200719 yr comment_191240 3K-R 1.3 16 valve dohc. only a handful were made.Based on the Toyota 3K engine of 1166cc, engine was increased to 1293cc. The result? 180ps (hp) @ 9500 rpm. Torque 14.0 kg at 7000rpm. oh yeah i remember reading that somewhere. thanks for clearing that up. Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_291997 http://www.bestmotoring.jp/racing_history/005/ these guys seem to think its the same engine half way down the page a pic of the engine with both code numbers? yeah yeah i know digging up an old thread :) Edited November 22, 200817 yr by Budowski Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292212 the thing is, k motors have the cam in the block this motor is double OVERHEAD cam so can't be a k motor may have alot of similarities to one but yeah Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292215 The block is originally a 3K. There is a background story as to why this is but I don't feel like repeating repeating myself myself. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292263 the thing is, k motors have the cam in the block this motor is double OVERHEAD cam so can't be a k motor may have alot of similarities to one but yeah Tell me again how the 2T and 2TG work? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now