Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I was in a really down mood yesterday. So my sister took me out to Wet'n'Wild with her family. Was an okay day but the fireworks were a let down. They were so far away and you couldn't see them from the buildings. Then when the park shut we hit Surfers and went to the hotel that my other sister was staying at. Now we were told that the Gold Coast fireworks was meant to be the 2nd biggest next to Sydney. I'm not sure if anyone else saw it but it was SHITE!!!! It was all spread out over many many many km's. So the Surfers portion was only one barge.

 

Then I sent my text messages to all my friends, which couldn't be sent cause Telstra couldn't cope even tho they publicly announced that they could. Then only half of my so called friends replied.

One didn't have my number stored which gives me the shits, but even worse was when she thought I was someone else and started abusing me. Thanks for deleting me. She later apologised.

And as for my parents, I sent them a text message and what does my dad do?? Proves who his favorite is (Like we all don't already know) and calls my sister.

And when I get home, I see that they've done some half arsed repairs to the house again. I'm sick of cleaning shit up for them!!! I spend so much money on this house and their impatient and cheap ways makes it look worse.

Years ago they bought these ugly vinyl square tiles and layed the whole house with them. Since then the tiles have been lifting off and they "haven't been able to find the same type". Even tho when I last went out I found it. So because of this the floor looks gay as it has 3 different patterns!!!! LIKE ARRRRRRRR!!!!

 

............................................

 

ARRRRRRR!!!!!!!! After typing this big rant the STUPID PHUCKING GAY PIECE OF SHIT PISSWEAK LAME CRAP INTERNET DISCONNECTED AND RECONNECTED!!!!!! Is it too much to ask to stay connected AND SIGNED IN!!!!

Wanna know whats driving me nuts today? Last night I was on the singing syrup at an RSL club having a blast, I had this stunning girl hanging off me for the best part of two hours until the club shut and we somehow got seperated as everyone got kicked out when I was in the smoking area. I want to know who she was and its driving me *** nuts!

Don't make me hold your first born ransom!!!!

:jamie:

Sounds like a few people are having that trouble of the net dropping out. I've had it a couple of times. The last one today the only way to get the net back was to restart the computer :yes:

Wanna know whats driving me nuts today? Last night I was on the singing syrup at an RSL club having a blast, I had this stunning girl hanging off me for the best part of two hours until the club shut and we somehow got seperated as everyone got kicked out when I was in the smoking area. I want to know who she was and its driving me *** nuts!

 

The lesson there is people, don't Smoke :jamie:

 

Hope you find out who she was :yes:

My new years was crap too :angry:

 

Over priced grog in the city ($8.50 for pint of draught)

$100 taxi fare to get home by myself

Slab of jimmy that i bought and only got to drink 2 cans

My mates ditching me in the city

Getting into a fight to defend my mate for some twat who pinched his phone

Waiting an hour in macdonalds to get some rubbish cardboard food

Missing the last train out of the city by 10 seconds.

Gf cracked the shits cos i didnt take her out

Crap fire works display

 

Ok lots of negitivity there but i can't think of one thing that was good about last night.

I would have said it was good to hang with my mates for new years but not even that happened.

 

Oh well, i know what to do next year.. House Party!! And anyone on rollaclub is invited.

ergh

 

wgmg

 

expensive grog on nye

 

and the fact that the huge carnival i was at put all the fireworks off at 10pm and at 12.01 on the dot they told everyone to get the darn out

 

argh

 

then no one was out so i was stuck outside the big bannana listening to hamish and andy cd on phone with my mate bored for the night

My new years was crap too :angry:

 

"insert johno's whine here"

 

Oh well, i know what to do next year.. House Party!! And anyone on rollaclub is invited.

 

if i don't have a street party lined up, i'll be there!!

 

(hell, even if i have a street party lined up, get 1/2 the vic members there for a pre-GOR campout/piss-up and it'll be a f*cken great way to bring in the new year!!) :jamie: :yes:

Tell me about it. I just can't afford to have the whole house re tiled. Plus we need to replace the kitchen first and the whole ceiling.

All in time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.