Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

ATM I am in the process of moving our companies existing multiple disjointed systems towards an integrated ecommerce solution, which will cut the current order handling time to approx 15% of what it is taking now. Plus it will give the sales team and also customers the ability to log in and place orders in real time as well as being able to check account status etc. without having to ring head office.

 

Today I've run into a huge headf@$k. I've discovered that the current accounting system is setup all wrong. It is seriously f@$ked up, and will not integrate into the ecommerce suite without some major fixing. I contacted the person involved and copped grief on their behalf. Poor thing, so overworked, it is not my fault they don't know what they are doing and have seriously stuffed up, and I've been the one to pick up on it. Looks like they have a lot of work ahead of them to fix things up. :cool:

 

Shits me that I look bad, as I'm the one dealling with the ecommerce company. They are like WTF.

 

The boss was hoping to get the new system online early january. Looks like it is going to take a lot longer now. Not my fault, I'm doing all I can do.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

hiccups :cool:

WGMG -this current adelaide heat and zero airconditioners :cool:

Howdy people. I'm Usually one to take things pretty lightly, but I need to rant. WGMG are posters (generally new ones) who can't seem to grasp the concept of the English language. Spelling, punctuation and grammar all seem to be thrown out the window, because they can't be bothered - It shits me! Yes we can all get slack from time to time, or we make minor mistakes, but seriously people, read the rules of posting before you post. (I mean no offence to those of us from non-English speaking countries. Your English and grammar is generally pretty damn good, and can put me to shame on most occasions :cool: ).

 

I'm also over the "Help Me" topics, where the question is so open ended, it makes a certain hotel heiress look like a grease-gun fitting. Please people, you can't seriously be that stupid. You come across like a 3 yo holding out their shoe for a parent to fold over the Velcro strap for you. it'd be nice for a change, for people to actually take 5 minutes writing their posts, in a thoughtful, well referenced manner, as to allow the rest of the community to actually answer the question properly.

Howdy people. I'm Usually one to take things pretty lightly, but I need to rant. WGMG are posters (generally new ones) who can't seem to grasp the concept of the English language. Spelling, punctuation and grammar all seem to be thrown out the window, because they can't be bothered - It shits me! Yes we can all get slack from time to time, or we make minor mistakes, but seriously people, read the rules of posting before you post. (I mean no offence to those of us from non-English speaking countries. Your English and grammar is generally pretty damn good, and can put me to shame on most occasions :cool: ).

 

I'm also over the "Help Me" topics, where the question is so open ended, it makes a certain hotel heiress look like a grease-gun fitting. Please people, you can't seriously be that stupid. You come across like a 3 yo holding out their shoe for a parent to fold over the Velcro strap for you. it'd be nice for a change, for people to actually take 5 minutes writing their posts, in a thoughtful, well referenced manner, as to allow the rest of the community to actually answer the question properly.

 

+1

Read my mind :cool:

 

Ahh WGMG today folks.. Perhaps not having any bacon to accompany my eggs for lunch.. Rather depressing. Oh and when the air-con decides it's had enough of the weather and pops fuses when turned on.

Bacon ?

We have about 2kg of bacon :cool:

Why do you have no bacon? This is a national emergency :cool:

Bacon ?

We have about 2kg of bacon :dance:

 

is that halla bacon? :cool:

WGMG: I was drinking my drink today, it was hot so I was skulling it (it was cordial) and as I finished it, I bit down (as you do) and something went crunch, since I had just finished eating my lunch and there wasn't anything crunchy in it I spat it out..... it was a SPIDER! EWWWWWWWWW screamed like a girl and felt totally ewwie, I chewed on a spider... I'm afraid of spiders....grossed me out....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.