What Grinds My Gears.

Ah finally some one with the same issue.

"It must be great being so tall though"

Oh yea, fantastic. Just don't ever try to rent skates or ski boots. Bowling alleys usually have a pair of clown shoes that will fit though.

Was pretty funny in high school but. Girls could fit my shoes on over the top of theirs.

Members dont see this ad

Oh yea, fantastic. Just don't ever try to rent skates or ski boots.

I actually had the opposite experience in high school on our year 11 trip to the snow, everyone else had cheap crappy boots but I managed to score a pair of Salomons as they were the only ones that fitted

"It must be great being so tall though"

Oh yea, fantastic. Just don't ever try to rent skates or ski boots. Bowling alleys usually have a pair of clown shoes that will fit though.

Was pretty funny in high school but. Girls could fit my shoes on over the top of theirs.

I try to avoid wearing shoes because I'm at the height that without shoes my head misses doorways but with them on it does hit and hats they're killer things

Really fkn annoying.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

WGMG - Not taking a day off yesterday with a dodgy lower-back, continued working while popping Neurofen & Voltaren tablets like M&M's. F**king stupid idea, it took me 15 minutes of trying, then the assistance of my housemate to get out of bed this morning. :bash:

I'm also in boots 5 days a week, I've been through a few different brands with my favourite being a set of Taipans by Highmark. A decent pair of socks can make or break a boots comfort factor though, I hate paying $15 for a single pair of socks but damn, they're worth it.

WGMG: My new job means I need all my tools at work. Kinda keen to work on Peanut.

Gonna suck transporting my new 9 drawer tool box back and forth. (Plus side I have a new 9 drawer Kincrome tool box :P)

I thought I had heaps of tools till I put all of mine in it.

Thats what I'm thinking. It's not really like I'd be out of pocket.

Plus a Corolla needs what... a 10mm spanner and some spit to take apart.

IF I'd known I'd have this job a month ago I'd have used my redundancy payment to get a $500 kit. Buy nooooooooo, I had to but a KE18 and shit loads of crap for Peanut. Damn.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB