What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

That tends to a common theme here at toowoomba

Same with with creeping while sitting at the lights, no not just moving up to and maybe a little over the line, but i've sat behind people that's creeped a car length over the line.

And to top it right off when the lights go green they'll stop and sit there for a few seconds till they realise the lights have changed....

so to the guy that said he hated red light cameras...also sucked in! and quit running red lights and it wont be a problem?

that is all!

I agree with you there. people who run red lights on purpose are dickheads and could kill someone.

but i went through a red light camera a few months ago because i genuinely mis judged how much time i had to stop. I was following a mate of mine so maybe that contributed a bit.

i'm alot more careful now. but i do think that a $327 fine is a bit un-called for especially for a slight mis-judgement.

but i guess you learn by doing aye? i know i did

i think that if you speed to get through a light that has gone/is going to go red then you should be severly punished but if someone accidently runs it then they should still be fined but $327!!! daylight robbery :cool:

nah but seriously i definitely learnt my lesson and am alot more careful when it comes to approaching intersections

Suck my left one.

It's ignorant, stupid, impatient dipshits like you that make life f@$king dangerous for cyclists like me.

I have numerous cars, and I've done things in them you will NEVER do in your tiny insignificant life, so your car arguement doesn't work there........

While you're at it, put your p-plates up.

:P

You know what grinds my gears? THIS GUY!

He was pulling out his driveway. Don't call him a f@$king dipshit.

You know what grinds my gears? THIS GUY!

He was pulling out his driveway. Don't call him a f@$king dipshit.

you obviously don't know your road rules very well, i say go back and do some reading about entering and exiting driveways :P plus I'm sick of seeing people having a go a cyclists, because they are using the roads.

yes i agree there some f@$ktards out there on bikes, but you'll find out that theres 10x more f@$ktard in cars, so f@$king grow up people and learn to live with it,

That's probably because the perfectly good shoulder is usually coated in glass.

You guys need a large glass of HTFU if being held up by a cyclist for a few seconds is a great tragidy in your life.

They (I) have as much right to be on the road as you.

Suck it up Princesses

they don't pay to be on the road. why do they have as much right to be there as some who pay what $600 or so a year to be on the road. I'm not saying i have any issue with cyclists as i have only been inconvenienced by them a couple times worst was up black top road through the hills last tour down under, stuck behind a truck that was stuck behind them doing around 20k on a 30 odd degree slope because they had taken up the entire road.

WGMG, FORD DRIVERS. nuff said. Turning on to Main North Road today. 1 lane for left and straight, another for straight and right, and then one for just right. so I'm in the middle lane, mr FORD morone in the right lane, turning the corner and he goes straight into my lane. (this is the point the road is two laned so i had no where to go but brake hard). nearly took out my quarter, which has happened to me a few times lately. some knob in a silver seca like mystiks was over takin me down Salisbury highway, traffic was insane and he cut between in gaps that werent there. missed both my rear and front quarters by millimetres.

I'm sick of dick head P platers and FORD drivers that can not drive. WHERE ARE THE COPS WHEN YOU NEED THEM, they are always there the second they see and old car they can defect or with their radar guns scoring money for the government, but when they are actually needed they arent anywhere to be seen, biggest waste of time if you ask me.

WGMG - just got some plant number plates back from the laser-cutters, and they're mild steel when they should be 316 stainless. Did some investigating, found out the material wasn't specified on the drawings (a result of a drawing format change since the last ones were made), f@$king drafty forgot to set the material parameter and update the draft......

Oh wait, I'm the drafty.

Bugger.