What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

I can understand to a point that times a guy in his car wants to have a bit of fun etc etc. But not when it comes to an area where there's going to be kids. Anyway, heard him coming up to the corner, heard him giving it a bootful engine revving up turbo spooling up and then i saw the s13 come around the corner as he kicked it sideways tires howled for a few seconds after. And i thought to myself thank f@$k there's no kids playing on the quiet street otherwise this dickhead wouldn't have made it the 500m to the end of the street...

And i'm pretty sure i saw a parent further up the street throw a rake at the wanker - at least i heard him scream out "f@$kIN WANKER"

I hear what your saying Trav, but this wanker driver wasn't no kid, from the quick look i got he was more closer to 30 then like the eldest kid on this street of about 12-13.

When i was living back up on the sunshine coast a council lady was going around on the cruise nights talking to the people (aka hoons) and asking them questions getting their thoughts and ideas. The majority turned around and told her the only reason why they do it (burn-outs, traffic light drags, racing, etc etc) was cause they had no-where else to go, most of them wanted to get it off the streets. The councilor organized a meeting between the "hoons", the cops and the residents. Only the "hoons" and the cops showed, the "hoons" wanted some where to go, the cops wanted it be legal etc etc. But the whole thing fell flat on its face cause the residents didn't come to the party....

people will always have fun on the streets, its just a matter of opportunity. same with traffic light races.

yes there would be less large organised nights if there were legal places to do it, but you wont stop someone sticking the arse end out for a bit of fun on your local street by opening 10 race tracks...

Yea, we were going to get a quarter mile drag strip at raliegh raceway near me.

Locals complained about noise, so got canned

So stupid, it would have pulled so much money to the area

People who live aroundme piss me off

We even have a 92db level at raliegh raceway or something now too

Stupid

i allways go to industrial area if i wanna do hand brakeys and hang the ass out, no one there,nothing to hit, no cops. on public roads its just stupidly dangerious,

the place i go the roads are extreamly wide like you lose control doing 80kph spin a couple of times and still be away from gutters poles etc etc

i allways go to industrial area if i wanna do hand brakeys and hang the ass out, no one there,nothing to hit, no cops. on public roads its just stupidly dangerious,

the place i go the roads are extreamly wide like you lose control doing 80kph spin a couple of times and still be away from gutters poles etc etc

Industrial areas are public roads fool, This sort of shit is what causes the Police to hit forums.

I'm going to say that 99% of "enthusiasts" have taken their cars to a quite backstreet and given it a caining (whether it was simply trying out new bits or showing a mate something)

Rich Rolla, I had a set of extractors HPC coated, whacked em on, and was thinking,

"wow I can't feel any heat from the surface"

so I put my hand closer

stil no heat

so went closer again

still no heat

Then I touched the f@$king things!

Skin went white instantly, didnt even hurt (burnt the nerves) and left a bunch of skin stuck to my newly coated extractors!

lucky it was only the back of my fingers, and I didnt try it with my palm!

WGMG: The South Australian Government site.

Trying to find the modifications part to find out what is said about trumpets on a efi system for a 20v. Have found the site that explains seat mods, bonnet mods etc once before but I'll be damned if I can find it again.

Grrr.

Edit: Think I finally found the sucker!

Edit x2: Nope, just the exemptions...Back to searching I go.

Edited by Tume