What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

wgmg is people driving around last night in a people carrier loaded with kids at night with no lights on.

thats not the worst bit, i flashed my hight beams to try and get them to turn there lights on and they flashed there hight beams back and kept driving... with no lights on! :dance:

how are people this stupid?

ahh a fellow darwinist....

no lol it has to have LLL/ NNN OR NNN/ LLL

or they cost 2g for a pair of mixed numbers and letters

thats why i went with 708ABY, and before then my original plan was to go with MYE70

and they only cost like $465 for a pair of plates

You reckon "only $465" is some kind of reasonable deal for number plates!?

Yeah thanks Luke, I knew that it wouldn't be specific for 'trumpers on a 20v' but more efi in general. Planning on a 20v blacktop in a ke30 so yeah.

Want to run the setup that LittleRedSpirit (most common read thread for 20v's I could think of) had, where he had the trumpets and then the sheet metal to block off the hot air from the cold. Want to get it engineered though so may just have to make an airbox up for Regency Pits to be happy anyway.

Still haven't found it either, knew where it was last year.

Call Regency. Seriously, those guys are really, really helpful when I've talked to them in the past. Quit rooting around, get it straight from the horses mouth.

At the end of the day the Engineer will just tell you to get the noise emmissions checked to make sure it's under the limit, and the emissions probably wont cause issues given the age of the vehicle.

wgmg is people driving around last night in a people carrier loaded with kids at night with no lights on.

thats not the worst bit, i flashed my hight beams to try and get them to turn there lights on and they flashed there hight beams back and kept driving... with no lights on! :dance:

how are people this stupid?

Let me guess, in town with city lighting. Its fairly easy to do

Unfortunately with the government bubble wrapping everything it provides few methods of removing them from the gene pool.

Yep i guess the PC minority has been able to throw Darwin out the window

ahh a fellow darwinist....

You reckon "only $465" is some kind of reasonable deal for number plates!?

Call Regency. Seriously, those guys are really, really helpful when I've talked to them in the past. Quit rooting around, get it straight from the horses mouth.

At the end of the day the Engineer will just tell you to get the noise emmissions checked to make sure it's under the limit, and the emissions probably wont cause issues given the age of the vehicle.

Cheers Philbey, means I'll have to call them as you said. Don't know why but I really dislike phones lol.

I have a white car and I probably wash it every 3 months or so......it gets dirty the very next day (and noticeably dirty too), but I can't be bothered washing it more often. Plus the bonnet is covered in stone chips and the roof and boot with black freckles (road tar maybe?), and the wheels covered in brake dust (the fronts can go from shiny and spotless to uniform grey in a little over a week) so keeping it sparkling clean isn't high on my list of priorities.

and shush about black cars, I'm planning on painting mine gloss black :cool:

My drive car is Diamond Shwartz, basically black with a silver metallic (changes from black to a gunmetal grey). You wash it and chamois it, park it in the garage, close the doors, come back the next day and there is dust all over it.

A white car, you can just hose it off and it looks respectable. A dark car, you have to chamois it off otherwise it looks crap from all the watermarks.

Recon I've washed the thing more in the last 8 months than I washed my white ke15 in 8 years. :dance:

Edited by Felix