What Grinds My Gears.

^I absolutely hate it when people try to go fast in the slow lane and have to constantly weave between traffic just to maintain their speed in the slow lane. If people want to go fast they should use the fast lane, also if people want to overtake they should overtake on the right, overtaking on the left is wrong IMO.

Members dont see this ad

TV's are great.

Commercial TV stations, are the devil.

I HATE advertisements on commercial TV. To the point where no matter who's house i am in, i will mute the adverts every commercial break.

and unless there is something very specific i want to watch on TV, it doesnt get turned on.

Wife on the other hand....happy to sit there with advertisements blasting at full volume all day.

So i just reside to the study and put headphones on. She hates it when i put headphones on.

And never put a TV in a bedroom. Invitation to be lazy and a slob :P

Edited by ke70dave

WGMG: FFFUUUUUUU!!!! So I sold my car a few months ago to a couple who had big plans for the old girl.

Skimming across gumtree today and I found her.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-region/wrecking/wrecking-whole-or-as-parts-ke55-sedan/1022266784

I feel so sad because that car was so much fun to drive.

Any one else had this happen?

Currently having a decent arguement with the missus about getting rid of our TV.

Got her to the point we will sell the 50" for a small TV in the bedroom.

I phucking hate TV so much.

No tv in bedroom dude take it from me. It will go from casual happy time to were up all night to get were up all night to get nothing cuz she is asleep.....