Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Poll

What type of work do you do? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Which group are you in?

    • Tradespeople
      24%
      23
    • Apprentices
      11%
      11
    • Salespeople
      10%
      10
    • Students
      12%
      12
    • White collar/Office
      13%
      13
    • Transport/Aviation/Shipping
      7%
      7
    • Media/The Arts
      2%
      2
    • Hospitality/Tourism
      4%
      4
    • Health
      0%
      0
    • Other
      12%
      12
  2. 2. WHat sort of money are you on?

    • up to 15k/Year
      25%
      20
    • 15-25k/Year
      6%
      5
    • 25-35k/Year
      15%
      12
    • 35-50k/Year
      18%
      15
    • 50-80k/Year
      22%
      18
    • 80-150k/Year
      7%
      6
    • Over 150k/Year
      3%
      3
    • None of your beeswax
      1%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 145.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

done!

 

self employed electrician.

Edited by Jono

I deal with fruit and veg atm . . . 4 - 5am starts are included :fuzz: Its only a part time job though, but it pays well :bash:

I have 2 jobs.

 

1st year apprentice mechanic.

 

Forklift driver at port side, Cruise ship mob.

Edited by AE70

COOL I'm the first to be in the aviation category :fuzz:

 

Also didn't know you were still at the docks Des. You there just on the weekend shift?

 

Cameron

COOL I'm the first to be in the aviation category :fuzz:

 

Also didn't know you were still at the docks Des. You there just on the weekend shift?

 

Cameron

Every Saturday but I'm on forks now so i earn a lot more than before but its still only 1 day a week.

Edited by AE70

I don't really have a job per se... I derive most of my income from other sources.... but I am a professional driver part time to keep things semi-regular.

 

And I have no idea how much I earn. Really, I don't. I have a gf who handles my myriad of accounts and other things, and an accountant who tries to avoid me and my binders full of badly organised paperwork every financial year.....

Coles nightfill... really challenges the mind...

 

Student :fuzz:

I am a Diesel Mechcanic Earthmoving / Industrial Plant.

grade 10 student :fuzz:

 

work on trucks just doing general mantnence and servicing on the weekends and any urgent days dad needs me

Filling in paper work for the government on a fortnightly basis

 

 

 

Which i'm getting jack of

 

Before that i was working in hospitality as a kitchen bitch

I'm 18 and just started a kitchen/joinery traineeship. Pay rate is about $300/40hr week. I know it isn't much, but hey, we all have to start somewhere, and, once I am fully qualified it will be sweet as :fuzz:.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.