Job Poll

What type of work do you do?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was BI-LO now COLES, Dawn fill 2am til 9am in the morning. stacking shelves at 30 hours per week, take home around the $450 mark. this job is easy, have been doing it around 7 years now. I'm goin to 43 years of

age this year,roll on the long service etc.and i have all the day to do what i please...work on projects or sleep or be lazy...lol

cheers

Teza

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two jobs, do each for around six months of the year.

Licenced Aircraft Engineer, working contract work, mainly for Virgin Blue. For the rest of the time I work as an Advanced Driver Trainer, working all over Oz, mainly for Mazda, but also doing a lot in the mines.

It pays the bills. 8/

being a uni student for 3 years, and still not getting anywhere, i was working 3 days picking up rubbish at Highpoint Shopping Centre from the carparks and landscaped areas...was around $300/w after tax.

currently i've got myself an office job, dealing with new life insurance plans and a bit of general pricing and banking. sitting on $40k.

Some people on here seems to think I'm a mechanic by trade :y:, but I actually have nothing to do with cars in my job!!

I actually ticked 4 boxes - Salesperson, whitecollar/office, media, and tourism/hospitality as I couldn't clasify myself as just one.

My official titel is ESM, or Event Staging Manager for the biggest Audio Visual company in the world. Run one of the biggest hotel's in Launceston and the North end of Tas.

So in short, I'm a glorified corporate roady! 8/

I do sometimes get to work around cars however, for example new car launches, media releases, V8 supercars, and rock on Targ Tas this year!! :jamie:

Edited by Taz_Rx

Currently Telstra boy, working in the shops; great short-term job, couldnt do it forever - was self-employed fixing computers out of school, lost my drivers licence and sold the business, best decision of my life. Computers are stressful and i'll be glad to never see one again. Except to surf rollaclub on... :jamie:

Uni this year.....find out tomorrow if i got my pref. Crossing fingers. 8/

P.s - Sabmac; we may have spoken on the phone?

. . . was self-employed fixing computers out of school, lost my drivers licence and sold the business, best decision of my life. Computers are stressful and i'll be glad to never see one again. Except to surf rollaclub on... :jamie:

Damn I couldn't agree with you more. I am currently in the process of selling everything to do with computers besides my daily gaming rig. 8/