April 12, 200818 yr comment_238953 Whos got the fastest street legal corolla name your car mods and times... Love to here wats out there. don't be shy. And before you say anthing i have a 88 ae82 red seca standard have not run it but i guess round 18sec. :) Report
April 12, 200818 yr Author comment_238959 C'mon don't shy there's plenty of you checking this post out ... name your ride. Report
April 12, 200818 yr comment_238968 I have a few corollas... but this one time, in my Ke70, I raced a bus, and WON. Report
April 12, 200818 yr comment_238970 ive got a ke70 panel van with a worked 4k, its got a 32/36 webber with a paper air filter above bonet (under a hornet scoop), match ported intake mani from carby to head, ported and plolished and decked 3k big port head with dual valve springs, MASSIVE cam (can't tell you specs), electronic ign system, bottom end balanced and knife edjed crank, 4-1 extractors with 2'' pipe, with a redline of 7900rpm I'm quicker than most 4 and 6 cys cars, (and don't commodores hate me for it) last dyno'd at 76.9 rwhp, but that was with stock carby, less porting and without the head decked now I'm guessing close to 90+ rwhp Edited April 12, 200818 yr by the Db king Report
April 12, 200818 yr Author comment_239009 I have a few corollas... but this one time, in my Ke70, I raced a bus, and WON. Ive never seen a ke70 beat a bus before... I don't think this is possible... Nice try though. Report
April 12, 200818 yr comment_239013 My corolla has run a best of 12.41@115mph with na slippin clutch and some shitty old street tyres. Was running 14psi and making 301rwhp New clutch and box has been installed hoping to make it out on the 26th for test and tune and make that a flat 12! Car is ke35 hardtop with ca18det with gt25/40 turbo (gt2876r) (Car can be seen in the link below) Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239054 um i have a 4ac ke70, weber, cam, exhaust and it almost keeps up with my dads work ute (mazda bt50, f@$k they go)... with the edition of the cam (290degrees) I'm not able to over take cars that are travelling at highway speeds, as for top speed i haven't reached it, it easily hit an accurate 175, but with huge toe out it makes it very darty as speeds, i also ran out of road on this backroad. id guess if i got a wheel alignment and had a descent stretch of highway (i mean race track) it should do 190 at least, the cam really woke up the sleepy 4ac. Edited April 13, 200818 yr by tas_ae71 Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239093 I have a few corollas... but this one time, in my Ke70, I raced a bus, and WON. bus's always beat me. Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239150 bus's always beat me. LOL. Play chicken with them. I would be curious to see how the Corolla turns out in the end. Once the engine is recoed and done all up. I'll tell you what I can get. Though at the moment, all it use to do is cruise around my mothers backyard and swinging around some corners hehe. Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239168 I have a AE80 rolla with a stock 20v blacktop, cleaned up a few 6cyls and surprised a few imports :) Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239189 6boosts corolla probably takes the cake running 9s il be happy running low 11 high 10s quarters in mine once she is done Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239237 ^^^^ I'm hoping for something similar, if traction permits. the best i can claim at present is a 13.7@105mph with a bent conrod at half track :) havnt been back with the ke30 for over a year which is pretty sad. Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239240 um i have a 4ac ke70, weber, cam, exhaust and it almost keeps up with my dads work ute (mazda bt50, f@$k they go)... with the edition of the cam (290degrees) I'm not able to over take cars that are travelling at highway speeds, as for top speed i haven't reached it, it easily hit an accurate 175, but with huge toe out it makes it very darty as speeds, i also ran out of road on this backroad. id guess if i got a wheel alignment and had a descent stretch of highway (i mean race track) it should do 190 at least, the cam really woke up the sleepy 4ac. Just out of interest, why did you put a 4ac into a ke70? Are they better performance than a 4k? Or did you do it just so you could chuck a 4age in later and not spend so much now? Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239246 if i get traction.................... with the crent power and weight somewhere in the region of low 12's high 11's Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239259 did 15.7 in my ke25 with clapped out std bluetop 4age, pod and exhaust, 185.60.13's and open diff. did 14.59 in my ke70 with std 3tgte, pod and exhaust, 195.50.15's and locked diff aiming for a high 11-mid 12 with the new motor in ke25 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now