Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

Copper headgasket ftw :cool:

 

then you'll blow the arse outta the motor :P

 

a Magna on a RC cruise, HAWT. May just have to spray a big toyota sign on the bonnet

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bummer! theres a white ae70 hardtop in melbourne thats had a fair bit of work done to it, was hoping it was that one!

 

Nope, I do believe that car is owned by the owner of Toyospares or someone affiliated with that wrecker. There's also 2 others in the country I know of, a white early front in SA owned by ae86dc site sponsor "Buddy Parts", and the blue one I'm getting sent from Perth.

Yeah guy wanted 10-15k for it, I was contemplating buying it.

Well worth considering, imagine what they will be worth in ten years, I may sell mine back to Japan one day :P

 

What I really want is a KPGC10 but the AE70 will be enough to keep me entertained for a while.

 

Off topic, being an AW11 owner, can you tell me what the stock seats are like? I've got AE86 seats to put in my panelvan as an upgrade over the KE70 ones but driving my bro's 86 I don't find them really comfortable, I'm considering AW11 as I've heard they go in to AE86's with minimal modification, which would be similar story for KE70 if that's the case. Do you find them to be comfortable?

Edited by Paul

I'm in...might even have a new engine....errr...if funds allow

Copper headgasket ftw :dance:

 

then you'll blow the arse outta the motor :cool:

 

a Magna on a RC cruise, HAWT. May just have to spray a big toyota sign on the bonnet

 

I took the Magna this year :P

 

And Sheqel drives a BMW :dance:

Judge for yourself!

 

BennyZee003.jpg

 

 

Back on-topic, I've sent Nobs some suggestions for places to stay...

Oooer, that is tidy :P

 

Kicks ass over the white one you had, thats fo' shizzle.

 

If I can sell my Magna before the trip, I may make it over in an E30 323i :cool:

love the e30's. Theres a green one getting around here, can't remember if its supercharged or turbo. A mate was looking at buying it and the guy that owned it took him for a drive and smashed the gearbox all over the road, need less to say, my mate didnt' end up buying it hahah.

love the e30's. Theres a green one getting around here, can't remember if its supercharged or turbo. A mate was looking at buying it and the guy that owned it took him for a drive and smashed the gearbox all over the road, need less to say, my mate didnt' end up buying it hahah.

Gee's, Imagine if it was your mate driving it!! The owner would have made him pay for it and they arnt cheap..

Well worth considering, imagine what they will be worth in ten years, I may sell mine back to Japan one day :(

 

What I really want is a KPGC10 but the AE70 will be enough to keep me entertained for a while.

 

Off topic, being an AW11 owner, can you tell me what the stock seats are like? I've got AE86 seats to put in my panelvan as an upgrade over the KE70 ones but driving my bro's 86 I don't find them really comfortable, I'm considering AW11 as I've heard they go in to AE86's with minimal modification, which would be similar story for KE70 if that's the case. Do you find them to be comfortable?

 

Had an aw11 up until a month ago so I can answer that. I really liked the aw11 seats for fitting snuggly around your back. You are able to adjust the bolsters on the back to be tighter around you or looser, first time I have seen that. The legs could use a bit more padding to hold you in better but in an aw11 you are sitting in a cockpit really and can brace yourself against the tunnel. Try get your arse for a sit in one... but if you sit in an aw11 you might wanna buy one :(

Petrol might be $8/L when this cruise happens....

Nice Bimmer Ben. I've for gotten the brand of those rims, some german brand right? Because my mates dad had them on his car along with a bodykit from the same company.

 

Petrol might be $8/L when this cruise happens....

 

Then we'll have to hire out a community rollaclub bus!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.