Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

oh that sucks Ch1Ka.

hope you get her sorted out.

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw about 9000+ people taking about 9000+ photos on this cruise... so where are they all!?

I posted the people pics above, i haven't got around to editing out plates to put up car photo's. Depends if I'm still alive after soccer tonight whether i do it later :jamie:

I have had bad some family issues to contend with since returning home, and uploading photos has been on the back burner. I tried last night to get the photos off my camera, but even now I'm having issues (Re: our fun trying at the nobbler's house on monday arvo)

 

Mm...

Sorry to hear Teddy. Hope it works out.

Then with a full tank from Mt gambier to home we sat on 95km/h soaking up the sights and stopping and getting out in some awesome beach towns we managed to get 25-30L of fuel used for 493km, 8hours with 1 1/2 hours of stopping at beachport/robe/kingston to cheack out the beaches and lookouts.

 

running a 4.11 diff at 95km/h at 3000rpm, will check the backyard might drop a 3.9 in it next year.

 

I wish i got half that amount of km`s out of 35L. I filled up in Apollo Bay and drove to queenscliff non stop(200ish km). The lift pump sounded real pissed off with me and the gauge read on empty, coming off the ferry and drove 5km up the road until the BOV(so i have now figured out) cried out ENOUGH! out front of a servo so i filled up. took 34ltr to fill so had about 2.5ltr in it with surge tank. Works out to 16.5l/100km Top that J.P. :jamie:

I was also trying to see what the best economy i could get so i just cruised all the way, as i have had it as high 17.5l/100k.

It makes good power and was behaving great apart from the BOV dying 40min from home. So I'm rapt with the setup.

 

Thanks again J.P and Mel for a great day sorry i could`nt stay for the weekend.

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I wish i got half that amount of km`s out of 35L. I filled up in Apollo Bay and drove to queenscliff non stop(200ish km). The lift pump sounded real pissed off with me and the gauge read on empty, coming off the ferry and drove 5km up the road until the BOV(so i have now figured out) cried out ENOUGH! out front of a servo so i filled up. took 34ltr to fill so had about 2.5ltr in it with surge tank. Works out to 16.5l/100km Top that J.P. :jamie:

I was also trying to see what the best economy i could get so i just cruised all the way, as i have had it as high 17.5l/100k.

It makes could power and was behaving great apart from the BOV dying 40min from home. So I'm rapt with the setup.

 

Thanks again J.P and Mel for a great day sorry i could`nt stay for the weekend.

 

stu.

LOL hey update on fuel I'm guessing ive got 15km left in the tank out of the 650 now traveled its a 40L tank so its 6.1538L per 100km

KE70 should be 45L?

I have no idea, maybe i should look it up never put any more than 40 in it max i think i ran it dry once and still only took 40.

 

redbook says its a 50l tank a little hard to believe

ADM Ke70 Sedans have a 50L tank. don't make me come down there and put 50L in only to drain it out and prove you all wrong :jamie: lol

  • Author

Well hello there everyone!

 

I have to say this years run was the easiest (bar our screwed up dinner...) to get going and keep moving along smoothly. I have to admit there was a shitload of stress beforehand!

 

I have to thank everyone for coming along and making the trip what it was, I would also like to give a HUGE thankyou to Benny, Shane and Hugh for all of there help. Benny and Shane for getting the showbags up and running and pulling it all off and High for being the bloke with everything packed into his Seca and teaching Mel and myself how to clean a BBQ like never before!

 

As for fuel usage... well Stu, this was my trip for the weekend

 

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...ie=UTF8&z=8

 

I managed to get somewhere around 23.3l/100km!

 

OUr trip was about 944km as google says and we used about $220 in fuel.

 

BEAT THAT!

 

JP

  • Author

A PIc to keep you all going...

 

post-1248-1233225762_thumb.jpg

At the 12 big rock things poking out of the water... :jamie:

 

Ok, as per request...

 

From Left: Medicine Man, TE278U, TheNOBBLER, Bowler (at bottom), Johno, Nicole (please tell me I'm right???) , Webers4x48, MRMOPARMAN, Teddy, Butty, Budowski, Vess, Hugh88kw, Raven, Ahh... Ms Raven.

 

Should keep everyone happy provided I got everyone right!

 

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.