TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had bad some family issues to contend with since returning home, and uploading photos has been on the back burner. I tried last night to get the photos off my camera, but even now I'm having issues (Re: our fun trying at the nobbler's house on monday arvo)

Mm...

Then with a full tank from Mt gambier to home we sat on 95km/h soaking up the sights and stopping and getting out in some awesome beach towns we managed to get 25-30L of fuel used for 493km, 8hours with 1 1/2 hours of stopping at beachport/robe/kingston to cheack out the beaches and lookouts.

running a 4.11 diff at 95km/h at 3000rpm, will check the backyard might drop a 3.9 in it next year.

I wish i got half that amount of km`s out of 35L. I filled up in Apollo Bay and drove to queenscliff non stop(200ish km). The lift pump sounded real pissed off with me and the gauge read on empty, coming off the ferry and drove 5km up the road until the BOV(so i have now figured out) cried out ENOUGH! out front of a servo so i filled up. took 34ltr to fill so had about 2.5ltr in it with surge tank. Works out to 16.5l/100km Top that J.P. :jamie:

I was also trying to see what the best economy i could get so i just cruised all the way, as i have had it as high 17.5l/100k.

It makes good power and was behaving great apart from the BOV dying 40min from home. So I'm rapt with the setup.

Thanks again J.P and Mel for a great day sorry i could`nt stay for the weekend.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I wish i got half that amount of km`s out of 35L. I filled up in Apollo Bay and drove to queenscliff non stop(200ish km). The lift pump sounded real pissed off with me and the gauge read on empty, coming off the ferry and drove 5km up the road until the BOV(so i have now figured out) cried out ENOUGH! out front of a servo so i filled up. took 34ltr to fill so had about 2.5ltr in it with surge tank. Works out to 16.5l/100km Top that J.P. :jamie:

I was also trying to see what the best economy i could get so i just cruised all the way, as i have had it as high 17.5l/100k.

It makes could power and was behaving great apart from the BOV dying 40min from home. So I'm rapt with the setup.

Thanks again J.P and Mel for a great day sorry i could`nt stay for the weekend.

stu.

LOL hey update on fuel I'm guessing ive got 15km left in the tank out of the 650 now traveled its a 40L tank so its 6.1538L per 100km

Well hello there everyone!

I have to say this years run was the easiest (bar our screwed up dinner...) to get going and keep moving along smoothly. I have to admit there was a shitload of stress beforehand!

I have to thank everyone for coming along and making the trip what it was, I would also like to give a HUGE thankyou to Benny, Shane and Hugh for all of there help. Benny and Shane for getting the showbags up and running and pulling it all off and High for being the bloke with everything packed into his Seca and teaching Mel and myself how to clean a BBQ like never before!

As for fuel usage... well Stu, this was my trip for the weekend

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...ie=UTF8&z=8

I managed to get somewhere around 23.3l/100km!

OUr trip was about 944km as google says and we used about $220 in fuel.

BEAT THAT!

JP

A PIc to keep you all going...

post-1248-1233225762_thumb.jpg

At the 12 big rock things poking out of the water... :jamie:

Ok, as per request...

From Left: Medicine Man, TE278U, TheNOBBLER, Bowler (at bottom), Johno, Nicole (please tell me I'm right???) , Webers4x48, MRMOPARMAN, Teddy, Butty, Budowski, Vess, Hugh88kw, Raven, Ahh... Ms Raven.

Should keep everyone happy provided I got everyone right!

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER