Oke020

oke020

Members dont see this ad

Hey thanks for the comments :), i am fairly certain it could of went 1000 without gas given another run as the tyres were up to temp, also both passes archie got off it at 7800rpm which is 1000rpm short of where it feels to lay over on the track.

Depending on driveline loss 928 might even come close to 1:1 engine hp : weight, car is 1236kg. With the bottle on i'd expect the rwhp figure to be near or just over 1100hp.

Here is another vid from the andra jamboree footage last week.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

second run 928hp watch the dyno lift off the ground

Mate you're going to have to put an extra support somehow for the bonnet, Maybe a KE30 one might be worth looking into.....After all KE20 bonnets arn't readily available these days, plus I would hate to see anymore damage done to the front of her (thinking back to powercruise? just before the ZOOM photoshoot)

Love how the Dyno nearly followed you......LOL

Edited by PHATKE20S

Hey thanks for the comments :), i am fairly certain it could of went 1000 without gas given another run as the tyres were up to temp, also both passes archie got off it at 7800rpm which is 1000rpm short of where it feels to lay over on the track.

Depending on driveline loss 928 might even come close to 1:1 engine hp : weight, car is 1236kg. With the bottle on i'd expect the rwhp figure to be near or just over 1100hp.

Here is another vid from the andra jamboree footage last week.

I was there I ought to know.

You'd see if i'd lied.

I've haven't seen a rolla go.

Till O-K-E tried.

A launch of lightening.

The sound of thunder.

Bumhole tightening

You couldn't wonder.

The strip so black.

The grip is plenty.

Like sniffing smack.

Goes the Twenty.