Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll just give you the money on the Beach Cruise mate....

I vote for using Toy-Yoda's action pic in his avatar |blink|

Thats just crazy

 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :( Priceless........

 

I have much better quality pictures than that one....... (that came off film and is a horrible pic on it's own, looks good as an avatar though)

 

But seriously, I'm sure that most people wouldn't appreciate having a picture of my dirty old beater on their wall.........

 

Pen me in for one of these calendars, very keen.

 

*side thought* Do ALL the cars in the regional group pictures have to be super presentable? Or are daily beaters allowed?

  • Author

Thats up to your region leaders descression. I've read that some regions are making sure your car is presentable, otherwise it wont be included while others are limiting the group shot to their best 4 cars.

I talked to my T18 (Kermit) and Kermit said he would like to be included in the calendar even though he's not the best looking car in the world. He was thinking that perhaps where there are spare days in the month that some of the less presentable cars could take up some of those spaces?

 

OK screw that can't be f*%#ed talking in the third person anymore. I would also like to get a calendar so Husband of mine can pay for two and we are happy to prepay - He might have alrady askd for the details, I wouldn't know I haven't seen him for 2 days now! |blink|

i'm 100% down for one of these

 

i'm also down for one of those other stickers if it s possible

where and when are the sydney boys meetinggg? cheeers chad

Can we make a Girls of rollaclub calendar aswell :)

That's be like 4 pages, 5 if we count Cameron.

 

Does that include Des?

oh your hilarious.

I'm down for a calendar. ill pay you on moday when i pik up the window thing.....do i have to pay postage?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.