Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do You All Think Of This?

Featured Replies

What an absolute waste of a good ke10. Not to mention sacrelige putting dirty datsun dash and other parts into a Toyota piece of quality!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention sacrelige putting dirty datsun dash and other parts into a Toyota piece of quality!

 

:)

 

ah, the purist, i guess I'm definitely on your 'to kill' list :D

 

 

 

Looks like a job well done i think,

 

i can't see why you would do it though,

 

id rather own an old corolla than a dirty old bmw,

 

he obviously preferred the latter, so he should have gone and bought one......

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

I like old BMWs, and I like old Corollas. I also like my old BMWs to look like old BMWs, and my old Corollas to look like old Corollas. The only thing that should be swapped between them is putting the M10/M12 in the KE, or an S40 for the ultimate in pwnage. There's a KE10 running around Sydney somewhere with a Beemer engine in it, and it sounds absolutely off it's tits......looks like a KE10 too :)

I'm curious as to why, if he put so much effort into making it how it is.. did he put a roof rack on it?

ohhhh wtf at this. what were you thinking? you molested two perfectly good cars at the same time. way to literally kill two birds with one stone.

in short it looks like the chubby bastard child of a fat ugly german business man

and a slim beautiful japanese woman.

I try not to think of it.... I try really really hard, but it haunts me....

this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, the guy who raped this ke10 should be shot.

and the award for most cramped engine bay goes to... :jamie:

 

i'm not a fan of the front end, though the bodywork does look like it took a large amount of skill. with the tacky sideskirts it almost fits, but i can't help but think it must look awfully strange on the road. not what i would do to my own car

 

i do like the amount of shine under the hood, and the aircon is awesome! straight little body too

 

one can't help but think there's an awful lot of work gone into this car (eg: dash and column) for... no real reason?

toyota is japanese, not a crappy european piece of shite

nuff said

Not a fan of the face lift....... I Rekon the Ke10 front end looks good......(alot better than the bmw front end anyways lol)

I would of left it if it was my rolla...... should of just bought a bmw and not killed the rolla... IMO

From what I saw of the side of it, it looks horrible... but the front shot does look pretty nice. Then again I like both BMWs and Toyotas... but yeah I don't think it's that good!

what a waste of a good car, some people have just no idea at all.

looks like we all agree that it should never have happened

 

ill give him credit for doing it well though, i know i could never hope to line up the panels and what not. i wish he used an older BMW front end though, something made from steel instead of plastic.

 

i can't imagine why he used a SSS dash though, they would cost double what a KE10 dash costs. that was the first thing i noticed when reading the description, i overlooked hte customs BMW grill haha, i actually thought the first picture was the wrong link

 

I'm interested in seeing his other car though, the beamer with the KE10 front end

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.