What Do You All Think Of This?

Matt-e30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention sacrelige putting dirty datsun dash and other parts into a Toyota piece of quality!

:)

ah, the purist, i guess I'm definitely on your 'to kill' list :D

Looks like a job well done i think,

i can't see why you would do it though,

id rather own an old corolla than a dirty old bmw,

he obviously preferred the latter, so he should have gone and bought one......

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

I like old BMWs, and I like old Corollas. I also like my old BMWs to look like old BMWs, and my old Corollas to look like old Corollas. The only thing that should be swapped between them is putting the M10/M12 in the KE, or an S40 for the ultimate in pwnage. There's a KE10 running around Sydney somewhere with a Beemer engine in it, and it sounds absolutely off it's tits......looks like a KE10 too :)

and the award for most cramped engine bay goes to... :jamie:

i'm not a fan of the front end, though the bodywork does look like it took a large amount of skill. with the tacky sideskirts it almost fits, but i can't help but think it must look awfully strange on the road. not what i would do to my own car

i do like the amount of shine under the hood, and the aircon is awesome! straight little body too

one can't help but think there's an awful lot of work gone into this car (eg: dash and column) for... no real reason?

looks like we all agree that it should never have happened

ill give him credit for doing it well though, i know i could never hope to line up the panels and what not. i wish he used an older BMW front end though, something made from steel instead of plastic.

i can't imagine why he used a SSS dash though, they would cost double what a KE10 dash costs. that was the first thing i noticed when reading the description, i overlooked hte customs BMW grill haha, i actually thought the first picture was the wrong link

I'm interested in seeing his other car though, the beamer with the KE10 front end