January 3, 200917 yr comment_303886 don't no about the rim problem what about going to the tyre shop check out the sunraisha {spelling} rims may find somethink. I was going to use the painters planks for ramps ,the big alloy ones and cut it in half. :y: Looking good though :S rob Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303897 Day 7 fitted winch stand, battery box, ran some wire for front position markers. fitted tailgate, ramp locator's , 4 tie rails. and safety chains Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303898 getting there isnt it what color are you going to paint it, hopefull ysomething nice and outthere :y: Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303902 getting there isnt it what color are you going to paint it, hopefull ysomething nice and outthere :y: color will be magenta two pac. Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303910 WoW, not long now till its done!! It will be getting close to finished, or I will have to leave off the project tomorrow and prep and prime so it does not go rusty. Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303938 yay for magenta! Just hope it doesn't fade and turn pink. Report
January 3, 200917 yr comment_303939 You mean your not a guy who wears pink?? I had you all wrong :y: Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303960 its not pink...... its salmon I will repaint it if it turnd out like this Report
January 3, 200917 yr Author comment_303967 Can't go wrong with black I say. I think or i hope its more like this one Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now